Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reason that she ā€˜worksā€™ 100 hours a week is because she canā€™t tweet without a thesaurus - so pretentious. A good writer wouldnā€™t take 3 years to write a book! šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That poor little puppy looks terrified šŸ˜” Taken away from itā€™s mother and instantly put on a public bus to a strange new location with some wacko incessantly cackling at her. Not to mention the intimidation from the massive cat. Iā€™d have my head bowed and my tail tucked between my legs too šŸ™

• Sad
Reactions: 61
As she calls it her Clark Kent disguise, totally unrecognisable šŸ„ø, until the generic sleeves are shown šŸ’„
In fairness, she's probably got a point. Roll the sleeves down and step out from behind the Facetune and she turns into another invisible mid thirties woman with a tit haircut and dirt under her nails.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Jack feeling pumble humble today so she's off to the shops in her Clark Kunt glasses. Sleeves down, natch. šŸ˜Ž

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
77B48725-BC6C-4DF2-92CB-9C72EC1014BB.jpeg
I guess theyā€™ve moved from the Brambly Hedge to the Garage? Why the duck does she infantilize and cutesy everything?

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, but she truly thinks sheā€™s living in an Enid Blyton book ā€œpaper eating family of very hungry mice in the garageā€ FFS. Do they all wear tiny jumpers and cute bonnets too?!

Not just an infestation that might duck with evil LLs wiring, piss through everything, but a hantavirus/ salmonellosis/listeria risk. And theyā€™re not eating the paper (if they even exist) theyā€™re shredding it for nesting materials cos thatā€™s what they do!

SHE. IS. VILE.

ETA Where is the garage rabbit?!?? Is he living his best life playing with the mouse family? AWFUL AWFUL PERSON

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
And Sidey T, keeper of the list of words Jack doesnā€™t understand!
Perpetually catatonic reprise is probably an oxymoron or a paradox? I mean Iā€™m no expert but I know them words donā€™t fit together like that
So I guess she means itā€™s an endlessly immobile reprise, hmm. Yep, oxymorons are Jackā€™s (who is the biggest oxymoron) friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As she calls it her Clark Kent disguise, totally unrecognisable šŸ„ø, until the generic sleeves are shown šŸ’„
I have said it once and I'll say it again.

Could she BE anymore generic lesbian? God help me if I ever became single again. I am 12 years out the dating game but if THAT was what I was faced with as a perspective gf, I think I'd rather not bother!

View attachment 1368018I guess theyā€™ve moved from the Brambly Hedge to the Garage? Why the duck does she infantilize and cutesy everything?

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again, but she truly thinks sheā€™s living in an Enid Blyton book ā€œpaper eating family of very hungry mice in the garageā€ FFS. Do they all wear tiny jumpers and cute bonnets too?!

Not just an infestation that might duck with evil LLs wiring, piss through everything, but a hantavirus/ salmonellosis/listeria risk. And theyā€™re not eating the paper (if they even exist) theyā€™re shredding it for nesting materials cos thatā€™s what they do!

SHE. IS. VILE.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It actually drives me spare. It's not a 20 pound weekly shop or anything because she doesn't do any recipe plans with it. It's just a "let's see how much food I can buy for 20" which is an entirely different thing.
And there's plenty of people on IG and tiktok doing very realistic looking shops, complete with meal plans and recipes too.

Jack's just shown us her massive store cupboard full, and is basically doing a top up shop for some fruit and veg. It's just not the same thing at all, like you say.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.