Jack Monroe #329 Pooroboros

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tweeted and deleted
Screenshot_20220625-145207~3.jpg

In response to:
Screenshot_20220625-145255~2.jpg

ETA: she appears to have deleted the pic of Cooper stalking Content Pup altogether.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
The Ego soars!
View attachment 1368141
(no she wasn't tagged in this, glad she's not BUSY for a change)
That's why she took home around $200000 for not going on Big Brother Australia (she was chucked out of the country) The TV channel also had to pay all her expenses, which were rumoured to be around the $60000 mark. She does quite a lot media wise still.

I hate that I'm even talking about KH in a vaguely positive way, but she's still out there making money. In a way, she's more honest about it too. Jack pretends to be something and scams everyone on the sly. KH admits to being what she is and people still give her cash.

Reactions: 71
That's why she took home around $200000 for not going on Big Brother Australia (she was chucked out of the country) The TV channel also had to pay all her expenses, which were rumoured to be around the $60000 mark. She does quite a lot media wise still.

I hate that I'm even talking about KH in a vaguely positive way, but she's still out there making money. In a way, she's more honest about it too. Jack pretends to be something and scams everyone on the sly. KH admits to being what she is and people still give her cash.
A fair few rightly pointing out that KH was kicked off twitter, possibly the reason the OP isn't seeing much of her on the platform 🤔

But yes, as you say, KH still very much out there in the real world!
Just further evidence how much our twit forgets there's a world outside the hellsite.

Reactions: 52
What kind of nonsense is buying UHT milk, decanting it in a bottle (how clean will that be?) to 'sneak it past' your child?

Why lie to your child about a product that obviously tastes differently? As a child I would taste the difference (we never had UHT, had it at a summer camp once and was a total wanker about it. In my defense, I was 12).

Not implying it's bad to give your child UHT milk at all, but why lie about it (or lie about lying about it?)

(Also, should she not use the bottles for her pistachio milk? - recipe coming soon!)

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
About the UHT milk more, she could have replied to the follower calling her a monster for buying UHT milk that for some people UHT milk is a great sollution (I always have some UHT plant milk for emergencies and buy the 'fresh' plant milk for daily use).

Instead, she went allong with the snobbery and 'confessed' she pretends it's fresh milk to her boy and 'sneaks it past him'.

She is such a wanker.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I am more than unreasonably excited that we might be about to get a Companies House update! Although I'm guessing that 'filed three years of accounts' is Jackanese for 'has dug out three years'-worth of receipts and invoices and sent them to her long-suffering accountant's bookkeeper to be sorted into something resembling a P&L' so we'll probably have to wait a bit longer for them to make order out of the chaos and then produce accounts for Jack to sign off as the director.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
About the UHT milk more, she could have replied to the follower calling her a monster for buying UHT milk that for some people UHT milk is a great sollution (I always have some UHT plant milk for emergencies and buy the 'fresh' plant milk for daily use).

Instead, she went allong with the snobbery and 'confessed' she pretends it's fresh milk to her boy and 'sneaks it past him'.

She is such a wanker.
Exactly! UHT milk is standard here, far more readily available than fresh (which most supermarkets don't stock, or if they do, they will have about 5 bottles out at the bottom of a cabinet - it's clearly not a big seller).

If you're a tea/coffee drinker, you might not want UHT (I guess? I don't drink either!) but you can use it in smoothies, and it's great for baking or cooking. Not everyone lives rurally and has easy access to stallions, so UHT milk is a good option for béchamel, for example.

All information that would be useful from a literal food expert, no?

BTW who the duck does a 5-step shopping list without a meal plan? She's planning to batch cook this weekend, but has no idea what she's batch cooking? Train the dog to do the groceries, Jack, she'll do a better job than you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Can anyone, anyone at all, describe even one of her tattoos without looking up a pic. I can't. They really aren't her most defining feature.

ETA that wasn’t a catty dig at her looks. I just don’t get what it is about the tattoos that apparently makes her so recognisable. You’d either know her face or you wouldn’t?
Well she doesn’t know her face(s), so what chance has anybody else

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A bit late to the party, but going back to the tattoos - I'm sure I saw a cotton reel in one photo. I think on the back of her arm, so you don't see it very often. It stuck in my memory because I remember wondering why on earth someone would get a tattoo of a cotton reel! But maybe there's some hidden symbolism, and I'm about to be enlightened by more knowledgeable Frauen.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Quick question - if the price of food for the poors has gone up by 344% why is Jack still doing a weekly shop for £20? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
1% glitter 99% turd.
Jack, could you say this again around tomorrow evening we could use it for a thread title.

It's the *long pause* that makes it great.

🔺️ My mother once stood at a train station next to Heston Blumenthal. She looked at him. He gave her a smug look like, yes, that's right, it's really me, are you impressed? So she asked if he was Harry Hill.

Same energy here.
In the late 60s my mum worked in a shoe shop in Glasgow. She was serving a guy who was really rude. One word borrowed another and he said ‘I AM LULU’S BROTHER’.
my mum, to one of her colleagues: ‘do we have a Lulu working in here?’ Same energy here too.
well done to your mum by the way, I love that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I know a lot of us feel strongly about the dog. I hope though that there’s a good safety net around him in terms of SB and other family. It can only be good for her MH as well in perhaps keeping her more stable.

Or do I hope too much?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
A bit late to the party, but going back to the tattoos - I'm sure I saw a cotton reel in one photo. I think on the back of her arm, so you don't see it very often. It stuck in my memory because I remember wondering why on earth someone would get a tattoo of a cotton reel! But maybe there's some hidden symbolism, and I'm about to be enlightened by more knowledgeable Frauen.
Maybe it foreshadowed all her interminable Twitter threads <and insert joke about old bobbins that I’m too tired to pull off>

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Exactly! UHT milk is standard here, far more readily available than fresh (which most supermarkets don't stock, or if they do, they will have about 5 bottles out at the bottom of a cabinet - it's clearly not a big seller).

If you're a tea/coffee drinker, you might not want UHT (I guess? I don't drink either!) but you can use it in smoothies, and it's great for baking or cooking. Not everyone lives rurally and has easy access to stallions, so UHT milk is a good option for béchamel, for example.

All information that would be useful from a literal food expert, no?

BTW who the duck does a 5-step shopping list without a meal plan? She's planning to batch cook this weekend, but has no idea what she's batch cooking? Train the dog to do the groceries, Jack, she'll do a better job than you!
Hang on. This ‘batch cooking’. Wasn’t it not too long ago that she has every meal, drink and brain-fart-snack ~forensically~ planned out every week? Was that then and we’ve since morphed to now? WFK.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.