Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve figured out why she keeps disappearing, she thinks when that withheld number calls it’s Love Island wanting her to bombshell into the villa. Then when it’s a debt collector she reactivates.

Could you imagine Jack on Love Island, dumped on national television. It would be the most hilarious thing I’ve ever seen!
I think she’d prefer to be in the Cabins because they move in together right away, which is exactly Jack’s relationship pattern.

Or Married at First Sight.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she’d prefer to be in the Cabins because they move in together right away, which is exactly Jack’s relationship pattern.
And someone forced to be with her 24/7 without any distractions such as tv, Wi-Fi of the local labour club. She’d be in some sort of Black Mirror twisted heaven!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is Jack we're talking about, she's probably mixed up her ovaries and her arse.
She doesn’t know her arse from her ovaries.

She works 120 hours a week remember. But also stops working when her battery empties twice in a day
She also puts all her power off at 10 and has a fully charged phone by that time.

thank you, I called this the other day (and said she bought the pupper from the KH money)

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Or Married at First Sight.
She couldn't do Love is Blind (my personal favourite trashy dating show)...they have to speak to each other before meeting face to face, and that nasal voice is not a winner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jack: 'I'm skint!' (ignore the new dog)

Also Jack: 'I don't answer my work phone' 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Well done that man. It’s only fair for lifetime gifts to be considered part of the estate when balancing between siblings.
But I don’t understand the issue if you had it earlier you had it earlier.

I think I’ve said before but ovaries shouldn’t make noises.
And like duck you can pronounce all those first time.
As I said the hand was always out, she was supposed to work for her father, but rarely did. And she had a huge sense of entitlement, so was expecting'her' third.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But that doesn't make any sense. Why would Jack send her phone number to so many people, only to ignore it when it rings? What is the point?
.. and why would she put a number on her new dog’s tag that she ‘roundly ignores’ 99% of the time?
*insert whofuckingknows.jpg*

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh well. Normal Jack talking shite on twitter has been resumed I see. The other night it was snuffle bum and now its bork bork and all MPs have her work phone number (no they don't).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's surely done that on purpose, left the number in shot. Fair enough all these many important bods have got it 🙄, but splashing it across Twitter? Not really smart for someone who receives "abuse on a near daily basis". Idiot. She gets some oddball followers too, she'll end up getting dodgy pics from Pervy Stuart or something. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Certainly not Dinner Date x
I don’t think she’d have a chance with the walking sperm factories men on there. They always choose the menu with steak, and there’s no way ouchy mouth would cook something with that much texture.

She might have a chance with one of the sources of narc supply with bank accounts women on there as they might be tricked into thinking her menu sounds ‘exotic’. But then they’d show up and be handed a bottle of half tea, half lemonade that resembles piss and get a lecture about sobriety before managing to escape out the window.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She lives her entire life as if Ant & Dec are on an earpiece secretly instructing her to make a tit of herself.
That's a nice thread title, but I'm sure there will be lots more chaos to come which will render it obsolete

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
As I said the hand was always out, she was supposed to work for her father, but rarely did. And she had a huge sense of entitlement, so was expecting'her' third.
I think there is some tax implication if someone is gifted money or money in kind within a certain number of years of the gifter popping their clogs? Is it seven years? My Dad loaned me money for a car. I was paying him back in installments by standing order as agreed for a couple of years. He then became very unwell and died within a couple of months so his accounts were closed.

It's all a bit of a blur because weirdly, his second wife was a complete narcissist and it was like living in an episode of Eastenders for a while. She had A LIST OF EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE FOR YOU ALL 🙄. But I'm sure we had to declare financial gifts to probate 🤔.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.