Jack Monroe #328 Something went wrong. Try again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her phone number isn't on her website (or at least the get in touch page). But maybe I'm mistake as she is incapable of lying

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Jack ‘accidentally’ leaving her ‘work’ number on a photo tweeted to hundreds of thousands of people, a large number of whom love her = Uurrrkay 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Jack: I want to protect my privacy, I've had a stalker, I'm protecting my OH's privacy, they found out my address, etc.
Also Jack: Puts phone number visible on Twitter.
FFS

You just know if Jack was selling something reflective on Ebay she'd be the one taking a photo starkers :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Looks like so many new names liking posts now. Please say hello and tell us what brought you here.
Something about JM always irked me, but I could never pinpoint what. Been a GG and Tattle regular for a long time and when I saw just how many threads Jack had, I read the Wiki and joined the cabal.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
View attachment 1365204

Yeah, shut up you dickwads x
lol Jack, if any journalists get in touch because they’re doing an exposé on your grift, I can guarantee there are some of us willing to go public with what we know 😘
I’d also happily arrange a tour of Southend and Thorpe Bay so they can see what Poor Jack’s neighbourhood is like compared to the rest of the town. Your “skint” BS does not wash any more - not that it ever did, for anyone paying attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Every MP, journalist, campaigner and charity CEO in the land has her number. Every single one of them!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
What the heckin' heck do noisy ovaries say?

🎵 I'm a little ovary
Short and stout.
Here's a fallopian tube
And down's the way out. 🎵

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Jack: I want to protect my privacy, I've had a stalker, I'm protecting my OH's privacy, they found out my address, etc.
Also Jack: Puts phone number visible on Twitter.
FFS

You just know if Jack was selling something reflective on Ebay she'd be the one taking a photo starkers :rolleyes:
God. The mirror pic sellers 😱😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.