Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s sad because she has resources that so many don’t yet really can’t see how lucky she is at all.
Yes this. She does/did actually have the wherewithal to make a very decent living. She has a huge unquestioning following and could utilise that. But her main problems are laziness, a lack of attention to detail and a huge sense of entitlement. For instance her latest book. She obviously had no interest or passion for it. She made that abundantly clear. Just churn out another substandard mediocre cookbook to fulfil obligations. Another opportunity to do something actually good squandered.

(and I presume the not so subtle 💔 is OH finishing things. If they ever existed).

• Heart
Reactions: 47
If Harold has fucked off mortified for him, he’s easily dropped somewhere between £5-10k on her in the last 2 months alone with the Tiffany earrings & two impromptu mini breaks 😬
That's deranged behaviour for such a new relationship

I know some people have it to spend but I would never spend thousands on two mini breaks with someone I had been dating a few months

Reactions: 26
If Harold has fucked off mortified for him, he’s easily dropped somewhere between £5-10k on her in the last 2 months alone with the Tiffany earrings & two impromptu mini breaks 😬
He could just be unavailable for the weekend! To a narc that’s abandonment and probably enough to create a rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's probably had a bollocking or reminder in letter form from the letting agents about the state of the place or that she is getting the boot. Hence all the putrid bile. She still performs for Louisa and Allegra. Along with JO, they make a cosy threesome rent free in her head. OH doesn't exist but maybe she had a brief inappropriate fling with someone from the meetings earlier this year. She is beyond sad now. I'd still like to see her exposed once and for all.

Reactions: 48
I wonder at what point she realises it's her foul personality that drives everyone away. Even the squigs would flee if they had to spend any length of time with her.

It's at times of trouble God reminds her of one of the wealthy lesbians who LEFT!
Reedy-voiced tremulous singing emanating from the crappy bungalow this morning

🎶 When I find myself in times of troubleo
The giant Pumble comes to me 🎶
Whispered words “They fucked off,
Cos of theeee” 🎶

🎶Cos of thee, cos of thee, cos of thee, cos of thee, everybody LEAVE-OS cos of theeeee 🎶

#HappyBirthdaySirPaul

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The owner of the Classic Hat Company has possibly realised he's keeping company with a classic twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I think Jack would keep quiet about a (real) break-up, just as she did when Louisa Compton walked out. We knew Louisa has left long before Jack said anything.

The tweet was up for 15 minutes, btw.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Does she never tire of victimhood? She’s like the Duracell bunny of self pity.
Narcs love nothing more than being the victim. My exes mantra was ‘After all I’ve been through 😩’ When in reality all that she’d been through was a fairly short term relationship that was toxic on both sides that ended. I quite quickly went from feeling sorry for her to rolling my eyes every time I heard those words.

They never ever take responsibility for their choices and actions. If they appear to they don’t mean it, it’s manipulation.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If OH has LEFT it was inevitable if she's like this on Twitter and he's not there, yet he has to remove her from triggers when it all gets a bit much it must get tiring. He has literally took her away properly twice, he has done things to try and keep her occupied and keep her head in gear, yet she keeps going back to the same behaviours, acting out and melting down. I imagine she's on the phone to him all the time crying and playing up due to bad metals. It's not up to him to sort them, everytime she has to learn to self regulate and deal with her own issues.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.