Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I confess I went online and spite-bought 4 of his books with some of my side hustle money. Been having a lovely read and I will enjoy having these on my bookshelf. Jacksie's book was used to light my BBQ. Nuff said ay?
Hi Jacksie šŸ‘‹ your recipes are šŸ’© and your books only fit for firelighters - toot toot hun šŸ„³šŸ„³
His books are fabulous. As are the recipes

I've got 3 of her books I've never opened

Reactions: 21
I suppose if the tree gets chopped down, Jack could plant something else and bring back the #JackAndTheirBeansTalk #ļøāƒ£

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I hope the land lady is ok as it canā€™t be nice to be presumably not on social media but to have someone with 500k followers trash you publically on many occasions. Just because her twitter followers donā€™t know where she lives etc doesnā€™t mean people in the local area wonā€™t know,

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Harold and his big car have driven off into the sunset?
I wonder at what point she realises it's her foul personality that drives everyone away. Even the squigs would flee if they had to spend any length of time with her.

Iā€™m not mocking anyoneā€™s faith, but itā€™s interesting that when things arenā€™t going Jackā€™s way the ā€œmystical sky daddyā€œ* is now a She.

* https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-280-poverty-pimp.28807/post-9186367
It's at times of trouble God reminds her of one of the wealthy lesbians who LEFT!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Itā€™s a tree! You have multiple therapists!
Jack clearly has issues with boundaries and doesnā€™t understand that her landlady isnā€™t obliged to explain why she is doing something to her own house!
This seems more like a power struggle and Jack wanting to win. I canā€™t beat the government or get rid of the foster kids, but I can stop my landlady from chopping the eucalyptus tree down!

Reactions: 37
Could OH not whisk her off again to somewhere that has no phone signal?

Hopefully Glastonbury has no phone signal and we'll be spared her toot toot lights on about singing with Billy Bragg

Couldn't be arsed to turn up at a demo but the grifting twit is off to Glastonbury

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She's 100% doxxed her landlady now, I'd be fuming!

Maybe there's a reason she doesn't talk to you directly, Jack.
And you just know that the reason sheā€™s got it in for her landlady is because 1. Her landlady got that house from her parent (so didnā€™t ā€œearnā€ it in the way Jack mystifyingly seems to feel sheā€™ll ā€œearnā€ hers from other peoplesā€™ money or Daddy)

and 2. (And this will be the big one) if the landlady truly does live opposite her, even opposite-adjacent, then her landladyā€™s house is bigger, nicer and better maintained than hers which must grind her gears to fuckery and back.

ETA I donā€™t like to see any trees being destroyed, but I hope Big Dave comes round with his big gun and shoots the trunk in half sending it (safely) tumbling down as all the neighbours clap and cheer and say it was the best ever.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonder at what point she realises it's her foul personality that drives everyone away. Even the squigs would flee if they had to spend any length of time with her.

It's at times of trouble God reminds her of one of the wealthy lesbians who LEFT!
She wonā€™t ever realise. My narc mother has been alienating everyone she meets for 73 years and never accepts she is at fault. Itā€™s not in their gift to have any self reflection or accountability.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Narcissists are excellent love bombers and as they donā€™t appear to see each other very often I would imagine that Harold probably thinks she is wonderful. Heā€™s all loved up and feeling like life is great when one of his loved ones pulls him to one side and quietly urges him to look at her Twitter. The rose tinted glasses wouldnā€™t just come off, they would shatter into a million pieces. šŸ™ˆ

And you just know that the reason sheā€™s got it in for her landlady is because 1. Her landlady got that house from her parent (so didnā€™t ā€œearnā€ it in the way Jack mystifyingly seems to feel sheā€™ll ā€œearnā€ hers from other peoplesā€™ money or Daddy)

and 2. (And this will be the big one) if the landlady truly does live opposite her, even opposite-adjacent, then her landladyā€™s house is bigger, nicer and better maintained than hers which must grind her gears to fuckery and back.
Oh yes, she will be full on raging with jealousy.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I bet there's another incoming chaos on the way tonight. She should just pay her rent. Shut the duck up and start looking for a smaller place. She's also said before that she's locked into a contact that she can't afford because Louisa left. Other people have said she is bullshitting over this

It is the absolute arrogance of her assuming that the landlady would want to sell her the house that I can't get over

Reactions: 29
If Harold has fucked off mortified for him, heā€™s easily dropped somewhere between Ā£5-10k on her in the last 2 months alone with the Tiffany earrings & two impromptu mini breaks šŸ˜¬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Theyā€™re not my usual type at all. My ideal man is a hybrid of my OH, Morrissey, Jarvis Cocker and Louis Theroux. We had a tree surgeon at our last house and honest to god, Iā€™d have let that man ruin my life
Highlight of my mis-spent youth was meeting a tree surgeon at a North London chess cafe, strong, strategic and sensitive along with the shimmy - it's all about the zwischenzug.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.