Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true 😂. One of the multi story blocks of flats in work had to have maintenance done on the outside of the building. A team of strapping lads did it - they abseiled from the roof to access the areas needing work. It was AMAZING!
I'm a 60 year old lesbian. I last had sex with a man when I was 24. "Strapping Lads" has me 🦉🦉🦉🍾🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I get it must be hard for her too see everyone else in her world getting ahead and to her it might seem like it's handed to them on a gold platter, because they seemingly do little for it in her mind, however these people have and do work very very hard, they are just efficient and don't bang on about every piece or work they do( unlike some)

My mum told me a very valuable piece or advice as a child there is nothing in the world for free, you want something you gotta work for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wondering when she's going to use the word mendacious again. She's just so tiresome. This is going to sound really strong but if people have contacted social services and the RSPCA and sent police to her door to do a welfare check 'm not surprised.

I'm not suggesting for one minute that she's not a fit mother because she's got addiction and mental health issues but look at the state of her Twitter over the last two years

Detailing every relapse and every poor mental health episode. Her behaviour is getting increasingly bonkers. Like going to a bank with her nervous lil face trying to get a mortgage.

She is not capable of sorting her life out without psychological intervention. I know she's immature but this isn't just immaturity. She is acting like she's certifiable most of the time and I'm not suggesting that she needs sectioned but she has the traits of more than one personality disorder. The compulsive lying. The constant need for attention. The weekly chaos on twitter

She is completely unstable. Like actually saying someone said they would sort out her poor credit history if they let him touch her fugly trotters. In a bank.

Im actually crying laughing here at that.

She's insane. She thinks she's beautiful and she's average and there's nothing wrong with being average but give me a break. I'm Jack Monroe. Weetabix and water. Even if someone HAD a foot fetish they wouldn't go near hers.

She's so up herself as well. Get in the actual sea. BTW from that photo she posted the other day her feet look bigger than a 6 to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I know a Greek word! It's pséftis which means liar. Jack may find it handy when introducing herself to Greeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I'm mid-grunk and have missed a chaos. It's interesting to me that JM believes that squigs who question her claims must only be T Rolls from a trashy website.

I actually think it's quite the opposite. The majority of users here understand that, much like an undercover police investigation, a case needs to be built on genuinely sourced evidence without baiting, bugging or using leading questions (not poking the bear).

I find it fascinating that JM is itching to name a site that holds so much damning evidence against her. It's perfectly feasible to think that some of her followers might have strayed over here out of curiosity. There must be a growing number of people that find it suspicious how angered she is by confrontation.

I've always thought that if she has nothing to hide then she would be more than happy to link the thread herself. Surely it's absolutely bonkers to interact with the sguigs that call her out? I actually find it really uncomfortable to see. For somebody so concerned with mental health and well-being she seems drawn to unhealthy interactions. It's sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I'm way behind, and maybe eucalyptus-gate is long over, but may I just say that any tree has never fallen over right up until the point where it falls over.

Logical fallacy Jack strikes again.
I'm actually extremely reassured to know that no trees are ever going to fall over again. All the trees that may fall over have fallen, all the others will now stand forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Unhealthy interactions are better than no interactions. She is desperate for external validation and can’t help but feel that anyone questioning her is attacking her and she comes out fighting.

Reactions: 25
She's one of those parents who would tot up the amount it took to raise her child and then present them with a bill for it come their 18th birthday.
Ah you’re familiar with my MIL I see….😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Paging @colouredlines, did this vile specimen have Paypal during The Poverty? Shortly after the big house sale wasn't she setting it up on the advice of an early squig.
Just catching up. This is an interesting question. She had a Paypal during the house sale, but she wasn't rattling the tip jar or signposting people to it during the Poverty. The tip jar rattling started at some point post-Allegra.

Having said that, I've no doubt that she received some donations even without asking for them; anyone who has lurked on Mumsnet as long as I have knows that you can get well-meaning idiots to part with their cash just by posting "I have twins and my husband is lazy." But during the Poverty Jack's whole spiel was about wanting to work, doing it herself, pulling herself up by the bootstraps etc etc. It was only really around the time of the Hopkins trial that she started begging professionally.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I cannot believe the Sunday tabloids didn't run the tree story.
It's because of the strike next week. If they had managed to negotiate better working conditions the strike would've been cancelled and Jack would have been on the front page pointing at her tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.