Jack Monroe #325 She facetuned THE SKY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For her continued crimes against Greek food and for today’s tit I’d like nothing more than to build a £550k 1x1 Sims house around her without a toilet. However, I can’t do that but I can do this:

bc3788d68b89bd0607ffdb610aed3c05ce0d2d0b&rid=giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Do you guys not have gangs of tree surgeons roaming your streets knocking on your door like Mormons? Honestly, I get it all the time. Can’t even take a bath without getting out three times to answer the door to those pesky tree surgeons trying to drum up some business.
Folks from the travelling community masquerading as 'tree surgeons' chap my parents' door multiple times during the summer months, offering to chop down or trim the beautiful, established trees that surround their large garden.

Ergo, can believe travelling folks may well have chapped Jack's door, offering their 'tree services', after spotting the large tree in the garden.

Reactions: 28
Did she heckers like make that. It’s a ready meal or a takeaway. Reminds me of the food she photographed in Edinburgh. Why not say, oh, fancied a treat - doesn’t it look nice. But that’s not Jack. Got to lie.
It's fine if it's a takeaway. I know for a fact it's cheaper to get a small takeaway of a nice selection food for one that I like. It's no big deal.

Though I'm still absolutely GUTTED that I live down south and therefore cannot get munchie boxes 🥺😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow that's mad! I'm also in a town with direct commute into London (and live 10 min walk from the station) and the most recent houses I've seen selling on my road have all been for the 210-250 mark. All terraces, some needing work but most more than livable - pretty typical first time buy sort of properties.
both Southend lines go directly into hubs for finance, so lots of local commuters have made very decent money in work, added to which you’ve got plenty of escapees from London wanting more space to raise their kids. (Bless them, lots of London parents thought they’d be getting away from knife crime too but that’s followed them, again partly because of the train lines which have made lots of the county lines drugs trade v easy.)

Influx of money has pushed up prices to a ridiculous degree in the last decade - about 10-12 years ago across much of the town you could have got, as you say, a perfectly decent 3-bed house for the prices you’re thinking of. Now, nope. And local private sector salaries are tit; public sector tracks in line with the average public sector wages, but figures from a few years ago showed Southend as one of the places with the worst disparity between housing costs and local salaries.

It’s one of the reasons Jack fucks me off so much banging on about wanting a forever home (and wanting one that’s £800k ffs!), she either hasn’t got a clue what life is like for actually poor Southenders or she knows and doesn’t give a tit. Either way, really not a great vibe from a poverty campaigner.

Even if I moved back to Southend, I’ll be in rented till I die, there’s no realistic chance of me owning a home. But my kids will still have better quality of life than I did, so I can be proud of that at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t even understand why we’re discussing 3 bedroom houses, she has a son who is there at the most half of the week, what is wrong with 2 bedrooms?

• Heart
Reactions: 60
What mortgage calculator is she looking at? Mortgages did generally used to be cheaper than renting, but that’s not always the case. A quick glance shows that a 500k mortgage would be around 2.3k a month. And that’s with a normal mortgage. I assume she’d be looking at some bad credit type deal with insane interest rates.
Jack is probably looking at interest only mortgages. I don't think she understands that if you borrow £500k you have to pay back £500k.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.