Jack Monroe #324 How many times can one newspaper publish what is essentially the same bloody piece by the same author

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was in any way a legitimate researcher: absolutely not.

If she had any integrity: absolutely not.

As she is a charlatan with no respect for how privileged she is to be in a position to mine other people’s trauma for her own monetary gain: she probably will.
Refuse to merail but the ethics surrounding research into children is a mindfield. The amount of work getting proposals passed by committees is so great it is enough to contribute to one giving up a PhD for example.

😞

Yet she is happy to hand over her “research” to a rando on tinterweb.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I hope so because she's giving out of date tit advice. The hardest thing when applying for UC is having to go through proving your identity online but when that's done it's easy

There's no paper form filling any more. All I had to do extra was give proof that I was at uni part time and I wasn't getting a grant because I get a fee waiver as I'm on a low income and all I had to do was upload my award letter to my UC journal

This just shows how out of touch she is. She knows nothing about what it's like to be on benefits in 2022.

Also if you are in work on a low income you claim UC. You have to. You are not allowed just to be in part time work and claim HB anymore. You have to claim universal credit
But but Jack helps all sorts of people with their benefit claims. So surely she must be up to date 🤔
Alongside volunteering weekly at food banks (doesn't like to talk about it mate) and weekly meetings with the ONS.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Jack suddenly remembering she's meant to have arthritis

View attachment 1347260
Have we ever seen these shoulder and wrist braces? How did she manage the travel to and from the city adjacent mini break?
Why if you are such a martyr to arthritis would you even consider long journeys and an overnight stay without your braces and pain?
(answer: you wouldn't)

• Heart
Reactions: 83
See, what Jack sacrifices makes just to help the poors by going to conferences and having smoke blown up her pumble.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Surely if she’s volunteering weekly at a foodbank (her most abhorrent lie yet?) and on the living wage which would make her eligible for these benefits she’d know it’s all under UC now?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
It's a testament to her overwhelming arrogance that she's happy to tweet out of date bullshit benefits "advice" to over half a million followers. She literally does not give a toss who she harms.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Refuse to merail but the ethics surrounding research into children is a mindfield. The amount of work getting proposals passed by committees is so great it is enough to contribute to one giving up a PhD for example.

😞

Yet she is happy to hand over herresearch” to a rando on tinterweb.
bib that’s because she is one, and doesn’t understand safeguarding,GDPR etc etc

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.