Jack Monroe #322 Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got to be with someone or she wouldn't have actually been off Twitter, would she?

Re her changing, all I can think is that she's got absolutely no incentive to whilst people are still throwing money at her for doing the square route of duck all.

But I agree she's an odious little narc anyway, I'm sure someone funnier than me came up with Joan of Narc and it encapsulates her ongoing martyrdom act nicely.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Something soooo grotesque about the way she downplays the trips away after constant claims that she's struggling. What happened to the emergency level dental pain? How on earth would you leave for an overseas trip with a threatening toothache? My anxiety could never. She must have some good gear in her pick 'n' mix of pills she once showed

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Something soooo grotesque about the way she downplays the trips away after constant claims that she's struggling. What happened to the emergency level dental pain? How on earth would you leave for an overseas trip with a threatening toothache? My anxiety could never. She must have some good gear in her pick 'n' mix of pills she once showed
With the constant threat of October and the cap rising again, I don’t know how anyone is doing it tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’d love to be as poor as she is

I'd love to be as poor as her, have the kind of autism that means last minute breaks are possible and not paralysing anxiety inducing and to have child care on tap I could just leave my kids with.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
Surely regular spontaneous international holidays will not work in her favour in, say, a hypothetical upcoming lawsuit which hinges on whether or not it's fair to assume that she's rich?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
OK, I realise this sounds crazy but, other than Jacks statements, have we any proof she really is an alcoholic?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The more I think about it the more upset I am that she seems to leave her kid out. I know the relationship is all new and full of sex but I couldn't ditch my kids that much!

I just couldn't. They would have to come too, she not going to build any sort of relationship between OH and SB if she keeps putting sex in front of her own child!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
No silly goose, the waiter made a mistake and put it on her table by accident when he became starstruck at the smollest most famous pixie 🙄
So as not to alert all the pub goers to the star in their midst, the waiter bowed his head towards her and quietly whispered: “For sure, it cannot be the famous Jack Monroe, all the way in Holland. Thank-you for all you do.” He gently wiped a tear from his eye as walked away.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Is that beer 8% alcohol?! I had a couple of Pelforths at about 7% ahead of wine in france and it wasn’t pretty. I mean it’s bloody rocket fuel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I know we're all still recovering from the Netherlands reveal, but if you want to see Jack make her dad's famous chicken curry, we're rewatching DKL episode 8 over on the other thread in 55 minutes 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.