Jack Monroe #322 Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she deliberately does these photos so we spend time speculating. I’m being generous here as I don’t want to believe she has a sad little life pretending to have an OH.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Poor SB. No holidays. No mummy whisking him away. She could easily go to Center Parks or something with him. We know she can afford it.
Plus she is away to Scotland soon, and next week it is Glastonbury so she is away for that. I can only surmise that despite her protestations she is a single mum, she has little contact with him apart from these famous Tuesday nights.
I would feel sorry for her but it is probably for the best.
Personally I could never go anywhere that I hadn’t already taken my kids.

My eldest two spend around 30% of their time with the ex, so me and my youngest, who’s never so much as met her other biological progenitor, could go to a lot of places very cheaply. But I won’t even do that, because that would be leaving two of them behind?

Instead, (cos also Actually AuDHD), I’m about to spend 344% of my time, 100 hours a week, researching which Euro city we are going to first next year. The FOUR of us.

And even if all 3 were shared 50/50, I still couldn’t bring myself to go if I hadn’t already taken them.

With the exception being if I were ever to be invited 🔺 to a work conference to speak, and when the youngest is a teen, I’ll probably indulge myself going to them as a guest, because I am that much of a fucken dork.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with going away without the kids, parents are humans as well and if they enjoy a break and their children are happy and being looked after, then good for them I say! Me & my husband left ours with my parents for a weekend away recently and it was bliss!
It’s more that she doesn’t seem to take SB anywhere at all, he apparently gets fed slop and to sit in her bed and watch stuff on his phone if you believe what she tweets. That’s pretty sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh she fucked off on holiday again?

I'm off to England on Wednesday. As Kevin Bridges would say. Yaldi. I'll miss her trip to Glasgow. Wee shame that

Reactions: 19
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with going away without the kids, parents are humans as well and if they enjoy a break and their children are happy and being looked after, then good for them I say! Me & my husband left ours with my parents for a weekend away recently and it was bliss!
It’s more that she doesn’t seem to take SB anywhere at all, he apparently gets fed slop and to sit in her bed and watch stuff on his phone if you believe what she tweets. That’s pretty sad.
Oh I agree the odd weekend away without kids is fine, but never seems to do anything with him and even if he doesn't seem bothered I bet it's building up a secret resentment for her. One day on the future he will blow and all this tit will come tumbling out and she will be upset!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just to say, I have started a food bloggers thread on the bloggers thing. Not necessarily to moan, just to discuss people like Martha deLacey, Felicity Cloake. More than happy to chat to myself obviously but please join.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry dear heart fraus I know Jack has gone Dutch oven on us but am still fixated on the so delighted she is visiting Scotland poems (😭) so :

GRIFTING on Patreon?
Jack's in Pickletillum!

Under crackers a wee bit gassy?
Jack's loitering in Kinglassie !

Where is Caroline with the hands?
Jack's fucked off to Silver Sands!

I'm here all week folks, I'm feeling a wee bit William Topaz McGonagall tonight, who was quite frankly a better poet than Jack could ever dream of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh I agree the odd weekend away without kids is fine, but never seems to do anything with him and even if he doesn't seem bothered I bet it's building up a secret resentment for her. One day on the future he will blow and all this tit will come tumbling out and she will be upset!
deffo in agreement with you, it’s nice to have a break because we spend all the other weekends doing stuff the kids will enjoy 😂 so it’s nice to have a couple of nights going for grown up dinner and sight seeing stuff the kids would find boring.
she never even just posts like taking him for a walk at the beach, Southend is great fun, we always used to go there loads for days out when I lived in Essex 🔺

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I did a little #forensicresearch based on what we can see of the label. That brand used to make a 0% beer but the brewery is no longer making it...so that would imply it does indeed have alcohol in it...apparently it got killed off by the rise of Heineken zero (one of my favorites, I have to admit)...

Untapped linkie

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I think she deliberately does these photos so we spend time speculating. I’m being generous here as I don’t want to believe she has a sad little life pretending to have an OH.
I think she posts it then comes straight here to see what we say. Cackling away to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry dear heart fraus I know Jack has gone Dutch oven on us but am still fixated on the so delighted she is visiting Scotland poems (😭) so :

GRIFTING on Patreon?
Jack's in Pickletillum!

Under crackers a wee bit gassy?
Jack's loitering in Kinglassie !

Where is Caroline with the hands?
Jack's fucked off to Silver Sands!

I'm here all week folks, I'm feeling a wee bit William Topaz McGonagall tonight, who was quite frankly a better poet than Jack could ever dream of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿❤
'The stronger we our orangeries do build, the less chance we have of being killed' as he would have written if `The Tay Bridge Disaster' had been about wee smol pixies in Southend.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I did a little #forensicresearch based on what we can see of the label. That brand used to make a 0% beer but the brewery is no longer making it...so that would imply it does indeed have alcohol in it...apparently it got killed off by the rise of Heineken zero (one of my favorites, I have to admit)...

Untapped linkie
The last two pics she has posted have involved booze. I admire her strength, I stopped smoking years ago and still avoid anyone lighting up as it triggers old cravings.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah I kinda don’t want to believe she’d do that either. She doesn’t say OH took the photo or was around so I’m hoping she just decided to take a selfie to show how happy she is after their “mini break”z

Similarly she may just not mention SB coming alone because she’s finally giving him a modicum of online privacy.

The alternatives are just too cringy and sad to think about…….

Reactions: 26
I can't imagine leaving my son that often as a preteen to go swanning off for days. I didn't want to. Nights out, of course. It's not far into the teen years before just Mum breathing 'wrong' is embarrassing and you're not allowed to look at them or their friends 😂.
But she doesn't leave him as she only has him on a Tuesday , the rest of the week is hers to do as she chooses.

It does upset me that she never takes him away, or does nice things with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.