Daily Kitchen Live rewatch #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ugh, missed the actual rewatch but here I am with mr kcc's reactions

mr kcc says she looks like alien

screaming because mr kcc thinks matt is hard for jack!!! ⁷

oh g-d he's been saying stuff about matt tebbutt's "tattie water" I am horrified

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn't here for the rewatch, but omg I'm laughing so much catching up. Was this the last episode? Are there more? How much longer will Matt be subjected to the manic deranged pixie girl studio invasion?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wasn't here for the rewatch, but omg I'm laughing so much catching up. Was this the last episode? Are there more? How much longer will Matt be subjected to the manic deranged pixie girl studio invasion?
3 more episodes for Matt to suffer through! I believe we will have Greek Cypriot Jack to endure next week, since Dr Rupy is making Greek style beans.

No word on if Scottish Jack will make an appearance, as we had Northern Irish Jack this week

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please tell me next week is the mention of blessed dusty Aunt Helen?! I am fizzing. Genuinely almost choked laughing the first time I heard that bit, it's the funniest thing she's ever said.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well it's that time again, 1 hour till episode 8, get your food eaten now before Jack puts us all off our dinner!

Edit apologies for the chaos - it's episode EIGHT

• Heart
Jack: hi Matt, thinking about getting the gang back together , relaunching DKL from my shed studio.
Matt:
Jack: oh no, those pesky ninnies have clearly burgled and burned my studio because they are jealous of my success!!!
Matt:
086D8DD6-D174-4973-A282-458F42516EE5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was just about to say she was behaving vaguely professionally today and then she did a massive sniff and a power stance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love the how the cameraman tried to make the close ups as quick as possible. You couldn't spare us entirely, but thank you for panning as fast as you could

• Haha
Off-camera groping down top & confused face.
My people? Okkkkkay, at a push you're a ¼ greek, calm down Nana Mouskouri.

• Haha
"As the Greek in the room"

The people watching this who heard her say her mam was Irish just yesterday

• Haha
I thought I was imagining that the first thing she did when she sat down was stick a hand straight down her shirt 😂 v profesh

• Haha
Reactions: 5