Jack Monroe #322 Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit ashamed to admit I'd never heard of Dordrecht, but I see it is described (probably primarily by the local tourist board) as the Venice of the Netherlands. There is definitely a theme emerging here. Birmingham Frauen, you might wish to prepare yourselves.
Oh bleeping hell shes not going to live on a barge? A floating forever home (which needs constant maintenance and repair)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
92% alcohol free beer…

Oh bleeping hell shes not going to live on a barge? A floating forever home (which needs constant maintenance and repair)
Lazy Jacqui could never! Someone I used to work with has recently retired and decided to live the barge life. Just the Facebook updates of all the stuff they had to do before they could even actually set off on it had me exhausted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
92% alcohol free beer…

Lazy Jacqui could never! Someone I used to work with has recently retired and decided to live the barge life. Just the Facebook updates of all the stuff they had to do before they could even actually set off on it had me exhausted
Imagine eating slop on the high seas?
The canal rejects her application.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A bit ashamed to admit I'd never heard of Dordrecht, but I see it is described (probably primarily by the local tourist board) as the Venice of the Netherlands. There is definitely a theme emerging here. Birmingham Frauen, you might wish to prepare yourselves.
Screenshot_20220613-181816_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg
Screenshot_20220613-181841_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg

Glaswegian Fraus should probably also take precautions. Do not leave the house without your shinpads and
remember if under attack by small pixies, you can dazzle them by showing them their own reflection. Take advantage of this opportunity while they're setting up the camera timer to leg it.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Poor SB. No holidays. No mummy whisking him away. She could easily go to Center Parks or something with him. We know she can afford it.
Plus she is away to Scotland soon, and next week it is Glastonbury so she is away for that. I can only surmise that despite her protestations she is a single mum, she has little contact with him apart from these famous Tuesday nights.
I would feel sorry for her but it is probably for the best.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Probably cycling around Dutchville, she used to like not cycling around on her bike, before it didn’t get burgled from her shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Probably cycling around Dutchville, she used to like not cycling around on her bike, before it didn’t get burgled from her shed.
Just had a vision of her cycling around Dutchland and falling off her bike into a canal. We'd never hear the end of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Poor SB. No holidays. No mummy whisking him away. She could easily go to Center Parks or something with him. We know she can afford it.
Plus she is away to Scotland soon, and next week it is Glastonbury so she is away for that. I can only surmise that despite her protestations she is a single mum, she has little contact with him apart from these famous Tuesday nights.
I would feel sorry for her but it is probably for the best.

The last time she admitted to spending time with him, all they did was watch Netflix in her bed. She had both an ouchy crumbled tooth mouth plus the grapefruit ankle. Lad did get a bit of Chinese takeaway though.

• Sad
Reactions: 52
I can only surmise that despite her protestations she is a single mum, she has little contact with him apart from these famous Tuesday nights
Excuse ME! She is absolutely entitled to identify as a single mum if she so pleased, so say Gingerbread who have never publicly worked with her since.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The last time she admitted to spending time with him, all they did was watch Netflix in her bed. She had both an ouchy crumbled tooth mouth plus the grapefruit ankle. Lad did get a bit of Chinese takeaway though.
Plus her proud claims she works over 120 hours a week. Where does this leave time for parenting?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can I request if Fraus are going to post bloody great zoomed in photos of Jack they add a trigger warning 😂. I couple have made me shriek 😱😂.

I can't imagine leaving my son that often as a preteen to go swanning off for days. I didn't want to. Nights out, of course. It's not far into the teen years before just Mum breathing 'wrong' is embarrassing and you're not allowed to look at them or their friends 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve no idea where this will land - so SO far behind in these threads, hoping to catch up ASAP! - but I’m down a YouTube hole and can’t express how much I would LOVE to see an Uncle Roger reaction video to any of Jack’s Asian recipes 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh, of course! With the cost of living crisis Jack sets an example and buggers off abroad. No doubt she'll be back to whinging about only having a 20 quid for a months shopping or something soon.

Why she's didn't take her son with her too? I don't understand women who think it's okay to put a partner (real or fake) ahead of their young children. So selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She’s getting better at hiding the Bluetooth remote nowadays. Nice hand tuck.

Perhaps Jack IS her own OH in a Tyler Durden-esque kind of way. Nobody could love Jack the way she loves herself.
She’s got an Apple Watch, she can use that and there’s a timer to give her time to move her hand.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Can I request if Fraus are going to post bloody great zoomed in photos of Jack they add a trigger warning 😂. I couple have made me shriek 😱😂.

I can't imagine leaving my son that often as a preteen to go swanning off for days. I didn't want to. Nights out, of course. It's not far into the teen years before just Mum breathing 'wrong' is embarrassing and you're not allowed to look at them or their friends 😂.
I feel I should add that I'm not knocking Mums who do go away without their children. Especially single Mums if they have the opportunity. It's bloody hard work, parenting. Jack seems to do it frequently though 🤔. And has never seemed bothered about uprooting her family or introducing partners into the family home far too soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.