Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've reset my days, it's a bad time happening here, I come to this space for the absolute joy of words, of life and of taking the piss. I've fallen over but I will get back, the AA fraus, thank you, the non-AA fraus, thank you. I just need to say this. Now if anyone likes this message, I'll come after you with my hands and feet, so get ready, Grrrr no exceptions.
Not liking the message but sending you lots of love and hope xx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jack: [standing in the street in front of Dishoom Chaakoo Bombay Cafe, taking a selfie like a numpty]
Woman with a pushchair: You're blocking the pavement, hen
Jack, later: And then she said "I'm MARRIED with four kids, queer tattooed single parents like you are not welcome in Glasgow-"

(I have never been to Glasgow and Google tells me that a certain independent restaurant hasn't reached it yet? But... where will Jack eat?)
McDonald’s. It’s got a Scottish name, right?

Or she’ll just pack a random selection of food like celery and leeks, along with a blender and slow cooker and make slop in the hotel room. Those poor, poor cleaners.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Prince William chatting to the general public, including homeless people without needing to express surprise at them being actually human. Plus one of her recent nemesis appearing on QT. Southend emergency services should be on alert

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Prince William chatting to the general public, including homeless people without needing to express surprise at them being actually human. Plus one of her recent nemesis appearing on QT. Southend emergency services should be on alert
Nah she can wait in a very long queue like everyone else.

Reactions: 16
McDonald’s. It’s got a Scottish name, right?

Or she’ll just pack a random selection of food like celery and leeks, along with a blender and slow cooker and make slop in the hotel room. Those poor, poor cleaners.
At least they can be confident that Jack will know three facts about each of them as they strive to chisel solidified slop off the walls.

• Haha
Any Scottish AA Frauen should be on the lookout. She'll be rocking up to a Glasgow meeting in dark glasses and her Charles II wig.

Jack: "I know it's anonymous, but, well, bit hard for me, innit?"

Rest of the room: blank stares, crickets

Jack (with a big sigh): "Yeah, fine, I know you're all thinking it. Right, before anyone tries to sell this to the tabloids, yes, it's me, Jack Monroe, alcoholic, activist, writer, campaigner, single mum, author, honorary Scot, hashtag founder, inventor of the Pumble..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Any Scottish AA Frauen should be on the lookout. She'll be rocking up to a Glasgow meeting in dark glasses and her Charles II wig.

Jack: "I know it's anonymous, but, well, bit hard for me, innit?"

Rest of the room: blank stares, crickets

Jack (with a big sigh): "Yeah, fine, I know you're all thinking it. Right, before anyone tries to sell this to the tabloids, yes, it's me, Jack Monroe, alcoholic, activist, writer, campaigner, single mum, author, honorary Scot, hashtag founder, inventor of the Pumble..."
....and welfare checked maliciously by Mr T Roll himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
A Scotland Poverty Tour you say? Don’t worry Mx Monroe, we’ve got your back
AD88FAC0-72F1-463C-BEB3-FBDB10BBBAE9.gif

• Haha
oh she can duck right off. Not my Edinburgh.
I miss this thread for an hour and find out she's up here. Will be interesting to see the uptake because I'd rather pull each eyelash out of mine individually... or eat her peach curry than part with my hard earned cash to see her preach on living on the breadline

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.