Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think she brainstorms eight social media topics per day, pilots them all and then runs with whichever sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yes it will be deleted very soon and buried under some nonsense. I'm going to go with favourite breakfast cereals 🥱
I'm going with Sherbert Fountain vs Sherbert Saucers! (I simply cannot understand what she is trying to say in those weird Essex Police tweets. Send brainios.)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I dont know if it was this one she was drinking in the photo but she did mention she drinks "old speckled hen" which is low alcohol 0.5%
She mentioned the photo one was Perlenbacher 0.0% she then went on to wax lyrical about Old Speckled hen which is low alcohol

Reactions: 29
Grunking ( been in the bath, innit), but are "welfare checks" a thing in the uk?

Sounds very American

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why does she think she's qualified to speak for the Sainsbury's cleaning and security teams? Like, what on earth does it have to do with her?
*Quivering nasal voice* "You need to pay the floor staff more without raising prices. The solution is simple - we need to print more money..."

Meeting over

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It's amazing. No matter what Jack tweets about, these gullible spunkbubbles want to buy her a house.

The cats' done a whoopsie in me beret- have a house
I've had a malicious welfare check- have a house
I made a trifle- have a house.

Screenshot 2022-06-08 20.09.53.png

Screenshot 2022-06-08 20.10.03.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
*Quivering nasal voice* "You need to pay the floor staff more without raising prices. The solution is simple - we need to print more money..."

Meeting over
Jack is very much a Caitlin Moran by another name, I remember Caitlin's book of extremely brave political essays which was like, "When I think about the immigrant children, I feel sad, for it's CRUCIAL to be KIND to people who are different. As a council estate URCHIN in Wolverhampton, I [continues for 90,000 words]"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I'm actually screaming here. I was reading the thread walking home from the shop and T roll almost ended me. Like who was the person who said yesterday that she wished Jack would do a chaos?

head here. Walloper for those of you who are Scottish like me

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.