Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This epitomises Jack's narcissism. Her fellow AA-er, who presumably thinks of her as a friend, is reduced to "one random woman".

Then follows tweets about herself and how terrifying she finds phone calls but despite this how enriching she finds it.

Then her "hustle" about how to start the conversation so she can have an opening to talk all about herself! And is childish and narcissistic enough to think her droning on about herself is somehow deepening their relationship and beneficial for the recipient.

She doesn't care about this random woman, at all. It's all about herself and her needs.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Yeah I sense some fibbies here! Getting police to actually attend someone's home is not easy these days, and certainly not because 'someone said on Twitter they once got sent a threat' 😂. Also, the police would not assume their time was being wasted by someone reporting welfare concerns, however unnecessary they thought the report was. So you can poke your 😈 up your quarter Mediterranean arse Jack.

However, if someone has reported Jack for committing something, that turned out to be unfounded, they could consider that as wasting time. Possibly Jack's explanation would be that it isn't true, trolls have done it maliciously, to get her in the tit. My money would be that someone has grassed her up for something, welfare report my arse, it doesn't fit at all.

Note she goes on to list all the other 'unfounded' reports made against her, SS, RSPCA etc. All reports made against her. Why is she considering a welfare report made for her to be the same situation as these allegations? Because, there was no welfare report. In my opinion, of course.
Something is off. I wonder if this could be fall out from some in real life thing. Surely if it were online trolls she wouldn't want them to know they've managed to get the police out, in case they repeat it. This is my favourite Jack mystery since Iqbal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I can scarcely articulate how bleeping alarming her tweets are tonight. Other members of the group are NOT your content to splurge, Jack.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Aaaaaaand there's the cover up, right on cue.

Going back to the previous thread and the large numbers of books she seems to be able to give away, it used to be the case that if your book wasn't shifting out of the warehouse then the publisher would remainder it (sell it off very, very cheap to discounted bookshops like The Works). If it still didn't sell, then the leftover copies would be pulped. At some point in this process, authors would get the opportunity to buy the remaining copies themselves at a massive discount and I'm wondering if this is what's happened here - Jack has bought all the copies that would have been sold uber-cheap or destroyed. Any publishing fraus around who could say if that's possible? My knowledge of how the system works is about 15 years out of date.
Are these the books that she grifted £44,000 to buy to donate to foodbank? I'm guessing most foodbanks didn't want them, and there are loads left over, already purchased by Jack with the crowd-funded money.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Why’s she pinballing from one tweet topic to another? Polis, AA lady, Sainos. Seems odd. Usually she’d let each of these percolate for a bit to max out the attention on them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
What is happening now? The Essex police force must have plenty of time on their hands. You'd be lucky to get a phone call and a crime number down here. Curiouser and curiouser.
So much this!!!!!!!! I had to report something safeguarding related to 101 last month and got 2 apologetic phone calls saying an officer would be in touch soon over the following 10 days. Then a 45 minute call with an officer on day 12.
I personally think it was about the artillery and someone reported her Twitter pic….Fingers crossed.

Reactions: 40
WTF lads?!? I did not see the police doing a malicious welfare check coming. I don't understand, how would a third party reporting something make Jack look like a timewaster? I have so many questions. Why would a welfare check cause Jack to leave the earth? Surely if someone was worried about something and the police follow it up and it's all a misunderstanding, then everyone is happy?

SEND EXPLANATIONOS.
TOO EARLY!
minnies have moved from mither mode to total 🤪 mode

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Something is off. I wonder if this could be fall out from some in real life thing. Surely if it were online trolls she wouldn't want them to know they've managed to get the police out, in case they repeat it. This is my favourite Jack mystery since Iqbal.
Maybe it was Iqbal! Iqbal's revenge... 💩😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Has she ever thought it could be someone in her real life, most welfare calls are done by people who know the person is either a risk to others or themselves. What she going to do when it turns out to be OH or someone similar. It could happen and does happen!
Yeah surely it's more likely to be someone she's been moaning about it to (OH or OH's family?). I mean, that's the conclusion I would come to if any of this were true. It's certainly more logical than what Jack seems to be suggesting happened which is-
Police officer : Someone's concerned you've been threatened on the internet.
Jack: Oh goodness officer, what's clearly happened here is that one of my trolls is reporting a different one of my trolls
Officer: [.....] OK then!

Ooo someone on Location Location Location wants an orangery!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Presumably she's tried them as she recommended them
Definitely, but just in terms of accurate mithering, the one we saw her holding on the tank was 0%.

But yeah, that doesn’t take away from how harmful those recommendations were.

Reactions: 28
Why does she think she's qualified to speak for the Sainsbury's cleaning and security teams? Like, what on earth does it have to do with her?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 89
I think it might be big guns jack too. There are lots of issues regarding forearms and from that pic none of them looked like they were being observed, obviously you cannot see behind a pic but perhaps that what was concerning. A life gun and ammunition were left sitting near a ln unqualified person. That's not really safe to say the least, but a am mithering as a trained personnel could have literally be standing right next to hero out of shot

Reactions: 33
Why does she think she's qualified to speak for the Sainsbury's cleaning and security teams? Like, what on earth does it have to do with her?
"I worked as a cleaner and on a security team both at the same time" in 3... 2... 1...

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.