Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone made that report out of concern nothing will happen to them. Zero. Nothing. And police would not tell Jack who made the report because of data protection.

The problem is as well that according to Jack she has hundreds of mendacious t rolls trying to upset her life

Like we don't care about her life we only want to upset the life of some random blogger on the bleeping Internet

Do duck off Jack. Most people have more to worry about than phoning the police on you. Absolute clown. People are laughing at her and she is too self absorbed to notice

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Soooooo…someone told the Police Jack Con-roe receives threatening messages and rather than just saying “I don’t want to make a complaint”, she’s accusing the person of being a troll and now the Police will be after them?

And this banger needs to be brought forward from the last thread (TW: suicide/harm):

View attachment 1328308

Core of steel? She develops bad mentals when someone questions the existence of the VBI.

Not feeling fine?
Thin blue line

(For what it’s worth, I think it’s this week’s episode of things that didn’t happen)
So for the police to do a welfare check, they need her address, did the squig have that? Can you really report on behalf of someone without them knowing?

Reactions: 30
Oh, seeing as we're feeling it's ok to tell people what they can spend their money on....

Hi Jack, how about paying some of that sweet sweet Patreon cash towards your taxes?

1654713846438.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Add me to the list of people who doesn’t get how the supposed caller-in-er has made their own life harder now? Is the implication that the police will now follow up with them and slap them on the wrist for making stuff up?
You'd think the police would rather people took a 'better safe than sorry' approach. The threats Jack mentioned a while back were very graphic, so much so that she'd already reported them herself. I'm not sure what her or the police are upset about it. The only way it would make sense would be if Jack had lied about the threats she'd received and been humiliated in front of the police but that isn't possible as she's autistic and incapable of lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So for the police to do a welfare check, they need her address, did the squig have that? Can you really report on behalf of someone without them knowing?
You can for a welfare check, if you are genuinely concerned for someone you can call the police and say you've been worried/haven't heard from them etc. It's normally the special officers that do them though, the community ones.

ETA: It wasn't me, Jack, sorry pal. I've had welfare checks done to me, I use to be a state.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I think this could be the best chaos ever. Jack’s tall tales biting her on the arse. Given the level of gullibility and frequent stupidity of Jack’s followers, her over exaggerations and lies were always going to push one of the more “I’m not having this” types into action.
I bet they have reported their concerns and now Jack is claiming they’re a troll. Knowingly or not is the question.
But yes Jack, wasting police time is a serious matter. I suspect you may be having a little chat about your online behaviour from the boys in blue.
How embarrassing.
I just hope it’s not space squig. He’s suffered enough.

Reactions: 54
Yes you can and you don't need their address. Name and town and police can find the address and also they can trace any mobile phone number

You can for a welfare check, if you are genuinely concerned for someone you can call the police and say you've been worried/haven't heard from them etc. It's normally the special officers that do them though, the community ones.

They would kick down the door of the crappy bungalow. I honestly don't find it funny that she has been threatened but I'm on the verge of hysteria here. What was I saying last night about wishing she would do a chaos?
ETA: It wasn't me, Jack, sorry pal. I've had welfare checks done to me, I use to be a state.
There are few community officers in my area for some reason. It would be regular police who would do it here. If someone really did think she was a risk to herself and she wasn't in when they attended they would force entry

Reactions: 29
Yeah I sense some fibbies here! Getting police to actually attend someone's home is not easy these days, and certainly not because 'someone said on Twitter they once got sent a threat' 😂. Also, the police would not assume their time was being wasted by someone reporting welfare concerns, however unnecessary they thought the report was. So you can poke your 😈 up your quarter Mediterranean arse Jack.

However, if someone has reported Jack for committing something, that turned out to be unfounded, they could consider that as wasting time. Possibly Jack's explanation would be that it isn't true, trolls have done it maliciously, to get her in the tit. My money would be that someone has grassed her up for something, welfare report my arse, it doesn't fit at all.

Note she goes on to list all the other 'unfounded' reports made against her, SS, RSPCA etc. All reports made against her. Why is she considering a welfare report made for her to be the same situation as these allegations? Because, there was no welfare report. In my opinion, of course.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
There are few community officers in my area for some reason. It would be regular police who would do it here. If someone really did think she was a risk to herself and she wasn't in when they attended they would force entry
Jack is the type to waste A&E's time. She's shown that enough in the past. I'm sure she's just as happy wasting the police's time too. I hope they let you wear their hat, Jack, TOOT TOOT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I really want the 'welfare check' to actually be the police following up on GI Jack's claims that gun thing* was fired in a residential area

* I'm not military around the edges

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes you can and you don't need their address. Name and town and police can find the address and also they can trace any mobile phone number

That's the one thing I know from experience with my ex, my friend was seriously concerned about him and she had no real details apart from name and town. They were quick round but then it's not something any of us tagged the police in after for responding. She's such a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm sorry but... I just don't believe she gets these threats. The wording is pure Monroe. I think she's making it up. Apologies to anyone who I'm upsetting by saying this, I always want to believe victims but I just can't this time.
I’ve had that sort of thing on internet dating though.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Has she ever thought it could be someone in her real life, most welfare calls are done by people who know the person is either a risk to others or themselves. What she going to do when it turns out to be OH or someone similar. It could happen and does happen!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.