Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
SS have been wonderful with me and my middle kid, and have done far more to help us than CAMHS. Lots of services can only be accessed (in my area anyway) via a referral from Early Help.

Action for Young Carers, sleep support courses, support groups for parents, etc.

How long has she been quiet for now? What’s the longest she’s been AWOL for before?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I’m involved in the Snapshoteye threads and it’s completely changed.
The ones in the clique are all gone and it’s a much more welcoming place now, nobody has a monopoly over Paul content like before and judged who and who isn’t allowed to post and who was seen as good or bad.

In regards to Paul he’s very much like Jack. A fully blown delusional narcissist caught up in his own lies. He doesn’t work, he spends his time at 42 chasing teenage girls and in his Dad’s bathroom on TikTok live gyrating and getting girls to message him. They speak to him for a couple of days, he goes to to where they live hoping to ‘bump’ into them.

When one of Paul‘s fictional relationships ends, the sad music on lives in the dark and thinking he’s some sort of wordsmith. I highly recommend the ‘why did you hug me’ video which is very Jack-esque. Then he ran to a field and went off live, worrying everyone he was going to do something. So much so Tattle members called the police worried about him, and a welfare check was done. The next day he was back on live singing and dancing and gyrating like nothing had happened. He has a cycle, it’s pathetic and he’s very much like Jack.

The more worrying thing about Paul is something like 80% of the people he follows are girls under 23, his attraction to much much younger girls is disgusting. He’s also got a 15 year old son who he’s banned from mentioning online due to a court order and very rarely sees, completely forgets he exists for the next teenage girl.
I agree with everything here. So glad he's being watched and called out here and on tiktok.

Reactions: 13

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
So he was overdue *and* underweight? I know the bare minimum about pregnancy issues but I wasn't aware this was a thing.
Depends what was classed as average weight for a baby back then, but they are in general getting heavier and heavier.

Low birth weight is totally fucking irrelevant, unless it’s an Actual Preemie, as weight affects survival chances.

I had a terrible first pregnancy, went into labour at 24 and 26 weeks, amniotic fluid leaking, bleeding, placenta was degrading (no cause ever found, very odd for a healthy 21/22 year old), so I spent a fair amount of time down this rabbit hole.

She was a 35 week baby, 4lbs. Went straight onto the ward with me, most likely due to steroid injections earlier on in pregnancy.

Two full term ones, 6lbs 12oz ish for both - they were all classed as Low Birth Weight babies.

But I repeat - it means NOTHING.

ETA - by nothing, I mean, it’s not something that really needs attention, medical or otherwise, unless there’s comorbid stuff, eg a 12lbs baby born to a woman with undiagnosed gestational diabetes might need time in NICU/SCBU, or a full term Very Low Birth Weight baby born to an addict.

The full article is really interesting in terms of how birth weight can indicate XYZ, but that’s me going down a rabbit hole that’s adjacent to my job 🔺

F686125D-91AE-4925-ABD1-8A92BCF3E657.png

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I've been searching for a bit of Scottish content that might resonate with Jack, ahead of her violation of my city next week. I thought this clip from Burnistoun might remind her of her time in the fire service and help get her used to the accent.

I recently spotted a Scot, complete with kilt and a couple of carrier bags, it made me chuckle and seems appropriate, but I can’t find it now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11