Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
I suppose if you have no
Don't worry Jack will solve that all, just like she fixed del Monte and their child labour when they were her paymasters 🙃

"Jack monroe has never sold out or comprised her ethics" 😳
I suppose if your stable ethical fulcrum doesn't really exist, then it would be impossible to compromise or sell out.

Reactions: 23

Bugger13

VIP Member
View attachment 1332946
Ope. Poor OH will be dreaming of getting nicked at this point
Oh god, imagine if white knight is actually poor Harold who was too intimidated to challenge her directly so he thought he’d involve the police for her own good.

And he figured that even if Jack was right and they’d consider it ‘wasting police time and a very serious matter’ he would at least get some decent food down the station.

• Haha

10to2

Good god, she's so sanctimonious, I'm actually cringing whilst eating my (not sloppy) breakfast

How on earth would she know who asked/answered what in an interview. She didn't work in HR or at managerial level.
She wouldn’t. It’s a lie.

• Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
I just had a small aneurysm.
I was skim reading the threads I follow and was on the Jodie Marsh one. I lost track of which thread I was on because they refer to her as 'JM'.
Talking about JM's boyfriend's necrophilia accusation and buying some emus. I was like JACK'S DONE WHAT?!!!!!!
I've had a cup of tea and calmed down a bit now.
And now I just imagined Jack dating Jodie Marsh 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
I have a simple solution for my company, I tell them to pay at least living wage at 23+ otherwise they won’t get anyone for the apprenticeship anyway. It works for me!
My firm pays minimum wage for it! I still think its too low, its cheap labour. Chuck a couple extra grand on it so its only shy of bottom of the band.

• Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
ScotsPolTwitter is just bonkers.
Can I still call Jack Scottish insults? Even though I’m not Scottish.
For some reason they’re just so satisfying? Yeah she’s a dickhead but bamhead is just more fitting.

• Haha

BonnyBabs

I really hope Sean Clerkin gets wind of that.
Still grunking so not sure where this will land but I am simply THRILLED to see Sean Clerkin come up on here.

I hope he gatecrashes the event Jack is in and starts shouting about freedom from the English (much love and no hate to English fraus).

• Haha

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Ruby is a fan of Jack's. She praises her in this book.
I don’t read praise as such. I read a nod to someone working in the same sphere. Book recommendation and mention of long grain rice.

The way she writes about Nigel (or Ewan ❤😏) or Rukmini implies an entirely different strength of feeling.

Hollaaa

VIP Member
Right I’d take a punt on classic Glasgow photo spot appearing! Any of these:
The Cran
Trongate clock
Squinty bridge
Beanie hat bird man/Clutha graffiti art

She should really go to 4 corners and soak up the ambiance.
4 corners made me lol.

Duke of Wellington statue
Central Station clock
Taps aff in Kelvingrove Park
Pointing at a subway sign and calling it the Clockwork Orange.

• Haha