Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moon Face

I also very much doubt there’s anyone, especially a major company, paying less than minimum wage to employees.
Mr MF in his previous working life used to have to run the MW reports, there was a few occurrences when someone had been underpaid, but this was generally when they had had a birthday and gone into the next band. This was part of a national company, but he was doing so at a local level. He said that as a rule if companies come to notice of the authorities this will be the reason rather than as a purposeful malicious act.

Reactions: 25

trueblue222

VIP Member
To be forensic about it😝
A fud is the name given to the tail of a rabbit and therefore ladies front bums became known as fuds because of the pubes resemblance…..
Either that all my whole life I’ve been under misapprehension.
It is the same as fanny. Oddly enough I don't like the word and I rarely use it

I also don't like the c word and I've only ever used it on here in relation to Jack

Funny that

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
It just sounds like one of those stupid LinkedIn myths or something from the "firm handshake and take your CV in in person" school of thought.
It also sounds elevenerifed/jackerifed like I get the “know the cleaners name and something about them” I don’t agree with it, but could imagine it happening as an interview question. But name 3 cleaners? Three!?

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Let this armchair mitherer devoid of qualifications and unbound by pesky ethics assist:

Definite:

• Narcissistic Personality Disorder
• Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder
• ADHD
• Cyclothymia
• Some variety of anxiety disorder

Possible:

• Histrionic Personality Disorder
• Autism

Editing to add mithering on my own mithering:

The HPD symptoms could possibly be explained by her other personality disorders. Her social ineptitude could be caused by a combination of profound self-absorption and social anxiety, rather than inherent autism. She’s certainly not officially diagnosed as having autism because her stories of how she was assessed make zero sense.

Cyclothymia to me seems a good explanation of her mood swings from depressed to manic, they are not intense enough to be bipolar I.
How much of these are related to taking meds for a condition she doesn’t have? Or are 'weather' related

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
Later, as part of the Scottish Resistance he reported David Cameron to the police at the station in Rutherglen for an international war crime.
I'm sure there was footage of this, can't find it now. Bladdy hilarious. HELLO I'D LIKE TO REPORT A CRIME. AN INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIME.

• Haha

trueblue222

VIP Member
This is spot on. Let's face it, Jack would have loved a welfare check, "oh I am so exhausted and work so hard that the police came out to softly, gently enquire if I was OK, give me hot sweet tea and have pledged to arrest anyone who upsets me". She was definitely sending a message with those tweets.
Absolutely. The message I took was that she's absolutely bonkers
I saw the post earlier when someone told of the service a pal got from police when they were being harassed. Absolutely. The service you can get can be very hit and miss at times and then you have cretins like her thinking she can use police to intimidate anyone who criticises her.

Ostapbender

VIP Member
Plot twist: Jack got offered a job at the nick. She'll be teaching the police officers how to cook, and the poor prisoners will be waiting hours through no fault of their own for their slow cooked cup of tea and rinsed beans in gruel

• Haha

Pavlova

VIP Member
Inspired by this legendary post which is still making me 🍾 🦉 a day later and yesterdays sudden and mysterious copper chaos I would like to make a thread title nomination.

Thread title nomination: Mr T Roll and the Mitty Bungalow Mystery.
It's so bloody funny I've saved it to our media library so we can have a hoot n fizz to cheer ourselves up x
God knows, we need it the last couple of days 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha

trueblue222

VIP Member
Ha ha! I actually hope she arrives by rail at Glasgow Central because she'll shit herself. Sadly the area around Central Station is pretty run down, though not actually that dangerous, however it does look grim.
It's Gordon St that's the worst really isn't it. I would piss myself laughing if she started a conversation with the folks that hang around there

She needs to launch herself into the blue lagoon at Gordon St and buy a deep fried (vegan) sausage supper

Let's see if she makes the news like Bieber did
Shed end up jumping the counter and telling them they need to deep fry peach slop or words to that effect

BTW the deep fried vegan blue lagoon supper isn't bad. Only had it once but its much better than Slop a la Monroe

• Haha