Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittylo

View attachment 1328462

Um...do we think she reported these threats to the police then forgot she'd done it ? She seems pretty clear here that she'd reported them or are these different threats?

ETA: She was complaining it was the Tories fault the police couldn't do anything back in April.

View attachment 1328498
View attachment 1328505
View attachment 1328503

Again:
"The Police are limited in their resources"
"The Police are going to triangulate the troll and throw them in prison!"
Southend PD really have better things to do. Like sending a runner out for cakes
I am so confused......maybe she rang from Venice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
They don’t follow each other on Instagram.

However, given that most people seem to use it now to look at dogs/weird things being made/random bridges shaped liked hands, I’m not really surprised.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
I am still grunking after my break earlier this week, but I remember how you all liked this the first time around and it's been mentioned several times since... so we're about 50 mins away from the first anniversary of.... The Mask (I've broken mr kcc and I've not got anything jack-related this year I'm afraid :( )

View attachment 1334211
The Cherie-Blair-brown-football with candyfloss-pink ends is still an improvement on the headscarf and er, stunt-hair look she chose for the book shoot 😂

• Haha

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
I know someone who smoked through their pregnancy to ensure that they had a low weight baby to make birth easier 😳
Ridiculous, weight of baby is almost no indication of how easy a birth will be, I fucking despair of people 😫

• Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Hear hear. Businesses get a subsidy from the govt if they give people a level 2 qualification, employees get paid shit all but get 'free training'
Modern day apprenticeships really grind my gears, so disrespectful to kids (on the whole, not all)

Grunking so might have already been said but
Keith Richards.
I'm sure Depp based his original pirate on Keef
Don’t mention the apprentice levy to me 😡

• Angry

Shawads

VIP Member
Anything on Big Dave's Facebook regarding Gungate? :unsure: I don't have FB and can't check. Yes, I suddenly wondered on Friday night if a fireman I have never met commented online about a gun that might have been let off at a Jubilee celebration in a town I don't live in. What a nerd!
We've all been there 😫

• Haha

trueblue222

VIP Member
If it was a welfare check it would have taken a couple of minutes tops. Police would have established that she was OK and then left.
Also, did they SEE the alleged threat? Did Jack have to show them it?

Oddly enough I saw someone else I know of from twitter doing a Billy bullshit story of their own involving police this week. (One of many they've tweeted over the years).

Seriously what is it with these narc types. Obsessed with police, oh yes, its attention isn't it? They also play on the fact lots of people won't know how police actually operate.

She's in Glasgow next week isn't she?

Last edited:

Missmopps

VIP Member
She pops up every couple of years with a new medium for her origin story. So far I think we’ve had newspaper column, book, sitcom, stage play and film. I’m assuming 2023 will bring the theme park ride version of “too many kids cheese on a stick homeschool in a council house”. She doesn’t seem to get up to much between though so not a lot of fodder for a tattle thread.
A request that Andy Millman writes the sitcom. I liked “when the whistle blows”

I’d definitely tune in

• Haha
Anything on Big Dave's Facebook regarding Gungate? :unsure: I don't have FB and can't check. Yes, I suddenly wondered on Friday night if a fireman I have never met commented online about a gun that might have been let off at a Jubilee celebration. What a nerd!
He's got some Falklands stuff up which is new but I think he has locked his profile down a little.

• Haha
  • Wow

trueblue222

VIP Member
Jack refers to her Celtic roots, or fondly recalls family holidays as a wee lass where she skipped softly, gently, playfully amongst the heather, before rushing back to the b&b for haggis and Ironbru..
*Irn Bru*

Not trying to be an irn bru pedant you understand but if she calls it iron bru she's been on the knock off stuff from Aldi

Would it be wrong if I said my breakfast this morning was a glass of bru?

I'm not joking either 🙃

Send cattos and doggos

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
If my sobriety was contingent on phoning people, I would really struggle. I HATE talking to people on the phone and will only do it when I have to. You’re encouraged to “go to any lengths” to get sober but if my sponsor said to me “phone me every night at 6pm so we can talk over your day” then it probably wouldn’t have got off the ground. And I’ve heard that at meetings before, that was the expectation of the sponsor - daily phone calls!

I always give my number to female newcomers and if someone reached out, I’d definitely listen and help them. But I don’t even phone my best friends for a chat so I can’t imagine me undertaking Jack’s ‘suggestion’. I’m maybe sensitive about it but I just get the vibe she says all this stuff on behalf of AA when a) she’s a Cockwomble and b) she should concern herself with her sobriety first and foremost.

I mentioned famous people in recovery and I forgot one who comes into my head from time to time - Eric Clapton. He was just on Now 90s singing the song he wrote for his son who died and to the best of my knowledge, he was sober before, during and after that heartbreaking period and beyond. I don’t know why I’m mentioning him really, other than on the occasions where I wish I could unwind and drink like a “normal person” then he’ll come into my head as an example of trusting your programme and your higher power. I do speak a lot about AA from the point of view of people who are in recovery but don’t often think of those who are concerned about how much they drink or those who are worried about a loved one. It’s honestly a life saver if you feel you need AA, you don’t be judged you will be welcomed by people who have walked the path before you and can tell you this is the better alternative. You’ll get tough love and you’ll get brutal honesty. Nobody said it would be easy but they promised it would be worth it.

If you feel someone close to you is an alcoholic, I know some people who have had a peace to their life thanks to Al-Anon. I can’t imagine how hard it must be, but there is support out there too ❤

Honestly, the post is so long I thought the thread would be closed by the time I finished 😩. I was going to say I can’t half waffle on and that reminded me, has anyone seen Waffle Maker lately?
Last saw her a few months ago working undercover on instathot Sallie Axl. She’s ideally placed for knowing which the dodgy hotels are.

• Heart
  • Haha