Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
oh she can fuck right off. Not my Edinburgh.
I miss this thread for an hour and find out she's up here. Will be interesting to see the uptake because I'd rather pull each eyelash out of mine individually... or eat her peach curry than part with my hard earned cash to see her preach on living on the breadline

• Haha
Reactions: 24

trueblue222

VIP Member
Please, please do an alternative version which includes a random woman screaming 'Ya should've kept yer legs shut, hen'.
Mhairi Black you talk shite hen would do it for me

I believe Mhairi has a first in politics and she's the MP for Paisley. Glasgow Airport is in Paisley so Jack could pay Mhairi a wee visit if Mhairi was in Scotland at the time

I would legit love to see that

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bugger13

VIP Member
throwing a wee ballbag in a lock
And then Janey throws Jack (ballbag) in 🤞She gulps, she writhes, she wordlessly snatches massive breaths of life sustaining oxygen as the deadly cold of the murky loch envelops her in its tight grip. Janey, who wouldn’t know good cooking if it kicked her in the face, watches with evil intent. Jack can only imagine that this violence towards her puppy little self is envy of her role as a former food bank user, inventor of snazzy hashtags and fabulous raconteur. It can’t be the meals she’s been softly, gently insisting Janey try-bollock sausage simmered in horse spunk beans with plenty of black pepper and bottled lemon juice for example 💅🏻
Send lifevestos, she wails.

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
Monroe getting the Barkin' Clerkin treatment would absolutely make my year. Someone must know Clerkin, he needs to know that Jack is all up in his Tory fighting niche and opposes independence.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

hollywood

I had a Scottish friend who had a Ford Mondeo (that autocorrected to Monroe 😂) with a number plate that was something like W369 FUD. He couldn’t sell the thing for toffee.
I worked with a girl years ago whose company car arrived with that reggie. We were all gutting ourselves and she claimed she had no idea what it meant . Fair enough,but she was able to change it and did so when every day on arrival the car park boys said ‘ it’s always great to see ( insert colleagues name here) fud coming into the car park’

• Haha

Sglodion

Chatty Member
I did know an orangery was some type of building, but is it just an especially wanky word for a conservatory or is it actually a specific thing designed for growing oranges?

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
WTF lads?!? I did not see the police doing a malicious welfare check coming. I don't understand, how would a third party reporting something make Jack look like a timewaster? I have so many questions. Why would a welfare check cause Jack to leave the earth? Surely if someone was worried about something and the police follow it up and it's all a misunderstanding, then everyone is happy?

SEND EXPLANATIONOS.
TOO EARLY!
minnies have moved from mither mode to total 🤪 mode

• Haha
I went over 2 weeks overdue. I was so full of water I was the size of a small island and couldn’t wear shoes. Child was of average weight.

• Heart

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I know someone who smoked through their pregnancy to ensure that they had a low weight baby to make birth easier 😳
They used to recommend it back in the day. My mum was born mid smoke by both my grandma and the midwife. Put their cigarettes down whilst she was coming out and picked them back up once she was here 😮

Jack has posted a picture of a newborn SB in hospital still. Not disputing he was poorly, as he's hooked up to something, but he didn't look especially small.

• Wow
  • Heart

Hollaaa

VIP Member
I silently judge collaeagues who claim to always make time to speak to cleaners etc. Of course every single person is potentially worthy of conversation, but only wankers feel the need to point out their egalitarian attitude by speaking to those the consider beneath them.. Making a point of it is patronising and shows your snobbery.
if you like them, say hello, have a chat. Don't advertise it. Don't pretend to like them its patronising and transparent.
Gives me heavy "I've just emptied the dishwasher" vibes.

• Haha