Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
So he was overdue *and* underweight? I know the bare minimum about pregnancy issues but I wasn't aware this was a thing.
If you smoke during pregnancy a baby can be born late and low birth weight. Smoking can cause low birth weights in babies. Not saying she did, but just stating that fact that was in my pregnancy leaflets when I had my kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
The smoking/ vaping astride a gun stuff reminded me of this that I saw a while back on Twatter. No idea re the what’s and why’s and nothing to do with me m’lud, but creepy and I just don’t get it. Unless it’s not her? Just an uncanny likeness.
C7CD812B-4850-42E1-82C1-3D4DB9D4B67D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I miss this thread for an hour and find out she's up here. Will be interesting to see the uptake because I'd rather pull each eyelash out of mine individually... or eat her peach cu
rry than part with my hard earned cash to see her preach on living on the breadline
Not yet, Abouty H. There are several weeks for us to prepare our mustering at the border. (Insert Mel Gibson braveheart stylee gif)

• Haha

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
I did know an orangery was some type of building, but is it just an especially wanky word for a conservatory or is it actually a specific thing designed for growing oranges?
It's a conservatory with a brick/ solid lower half and glass top. And/or what poshos call their conservatory. No oranges involved.

• Haha
  • Sad

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I realise that this probably makes me sound really stupid, but i do not understand what the VBI could actually achieve? Or what it might look like.
I understand that the original VBI was pointing out thay cheaper items are por quality and poor quality items cost more long term.
How would that work for cheaper/ poor quality foods? Is it that smaller boxes/packs cost more per 100g? Most shops show the cost per kg or 100 or whatever in store, so Jack's spreadsheet is redundant.
Then I think it has been suggested that it would track increases in goods through the last x number of years. Again, i don't think many people on the breadline give a shit about the average/increased cost of bread for the last 5 years, they care if they can afford it now. Informative maybe but not helpful to those in need. So VBI is pretty pointless here too for thise who actually need to budget.
Then i wonder if it is tracking the cost of shopping vs income, but hasn't that been done too..
Someone please explain thsi because I just don't understand what it is or, more importantly, what it is FOR

What does it mean? I really don't know
D322F558-C6D0-4B22-BA60-B8C9FABF506E.jpeg

Oh the car number plate says Wee Fud which kind of means dickhead in Scotland not Scottish ffs 🥕is a fud

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
It is infuriating. Also it’s just laughable that she thinks her kicking off on twitter will make more of a difference than investors with £2.2 trillion in assets…
I wonder if Deliciously Ella will be in on the #bigmeeting ( this isn’t THE big meeting btw, which I am fully expecting Jack at in July- to march with the unions and shout with Jezza).

• Haha

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Ridiculous, weight of baby is almost no indication of how easy a birth will be, I fucking despair of people 😫
In my experiences, the hardest part of childbirth was the labour, the contractions themselves, not the actual giving birth bit. The contractions and pain will be there regardless of the size of bubba 🤷

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
Not liking the message but sending lots of love and there will always be plenty of piss taking words here whilst Madam still insists on acting like such a cunt…

• Heart

Boogs

VIP Member
Whenever I see Mr T Roll I keep imagining Mr T doing commando rolls around her garden.

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
They fell out over lemon juice during DKL. (I know you know this but it's always fun to revisit!)
On the first episode of DKL Matt was dismissive but not rude about bottled lemon juice. Ruby slagged him off on Twitter and Matt replied. This put Jack in a predicament as Ruby is a blue tick and the type of person Jack wishes she was, however Matt is far more famous. Obviously she sided with Matt because she is that shallow and sent a snippy tweet to Ruby. Ruby basically said 'up yours' to Jack and unfollowed her. Not sure if they made up but it was quite the snub and absolutely hilarious.
Sir Matt of the forearms, is currently on, looking at why risotto nice (carnaroli and arborio) is different and more expensive than long grain.

Ah she's not up yet. I imagine she took the Police advice on safety and spent the night patrolling the perimeter of the bungalow with a head torch, swearing at voles and laying down sandbags... that or doing something recreational
Maybe smol pixies operate on medieval timescales, where-noon meant 3 o'clock. Thus she thinks she gets up 3 hours before noon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow