Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KebabGirl

VIP Member
You don't need to be an experienced copper to have a nose for the Shitty Bungalow.
Or an experienced Cooper to have a shitty (looked after) nose in the bungalow.

Also, watching The Meg for the 344th. I swear that is Ruby Rose standing in as a stunt for Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Um….Jack, we think two fans visited you

That’s just it isn’t it? I don’t even know what road Jack lives on, just know she is in Thorpe Bay. Whoever made that report will have known her address unless it’s already flagged with Essex Police. I’ve flagged addresses with them when working with victims of DV so I know they do this. I guess as a public(ish) figure she might face threats but tbh she posts some concerning stuff at times so anyone might be concerned. This doesn’t make them a troll.
I don’t believe it happened but the reporter not knowing her exact address would not have been a barrier to the police doing a check in the slightest.

If she was John Smith and the caller only knew they were in England that might slow the police down a bit, but I can’t imagine there are that many Jack Monroes in Southend - locating her in her house would be trivial.

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Let’s face it, someone snitched that Jack fired a weapon and it being Thorpe Bay Retirement Village, it was a big deal and Plod had to go and have a word. Maybe they called her about it and she did a whole “mendacious trolls are sending me death threats and making false police reports, why don’t you look into that instead of asking me about illegal weaponry.” They’ve called her bluff by calling round, or just followed up with a visit to see this history of trolling to check out her counterclaim.
Jack has tried to spin it that it was just a welfare check and the troll should be scared about wasting police time, if someone did report her then they will know what she means. However the rest of the world is like “make it make sense?”
A welfare check does not sound like they were looking for trolls it sounds like she ha said or done something unsavoury and they have investigated and she has made a song and dance about people online. I believe there is no doubt her manic behaviour doesn't spin offline into her real life and some poor concerned family member, friend , neighbour, squig as intervened. I honestly think the police will leave it there. She's not in danger and there is no real threat to her so they will leave it be. I have listened to real life podcasts with genuine stalkers involved and unless the police has proper evidence of a threat they will just ask the person to keep tabs in what's sent to them. That's it!

Calabria

VIP Member
Bob is the builder not the cleaner. And he talks to his vehicles so I think that would open a much bigger can of worms then a secret love child it is actually Sam with the secret love child, but he is one of their own and everyone knows that anyway[/ISPOILER]

This just in: Fireman Sam exposed as Father of naughty Norman Price!

• Haha

Ostapbender

VIP Member
I feel this lull might be a good time to ask the question that has been plaguing me:

How in God’s name do we pronounce ‘Vimes’?

V-eye-ms?
Vim-es?
Vee-mes?
Performative bullshit oops sorry that one snuck in there
V-eye-mez?
With a silent V?
Veem?

Enquiring minds want to know.
Rhymes with times!

• Heart
  • Wow

Cack Conroe

Chatty Member
I think that’s it. She’s trying last gasp attempts to get that media cashos. Slagging off THAT MAN worked before and got he DKL, but not this time. Slagging off Asda worker last time, but not for Sainsbury’s. And if/when the expose happens, then the patreon cashos will dry up and then she’s unable to save for deposit/pay for the forever home. It must be hard seeing your grift fall away like a slow train crash. You know it’s coming but you can’t do anything to stop it.

I’m mithering but as a MH prof who has also experienced a fair few ups and downs with the old wellbeing, it’s possible, if you know yourself well and have been working on your MH, so the intensity and frequency of your blips are reducing or you have a solid foundation to have a wobble and then come back within a week or few days. However none of those seem to apply to Jack. It’s taking all of my willpower not to diagnose a stranger on the internet because of *whiny voice* ethics.
Let this armchair mitherer devoid of qualifications and unbound by pesky ethics assist:

Definite:

• Narcissistic Personality Disorder
• Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder
• ADHD
• Cyclothymia
• Some variety of anxiety disorder

Possible:

• Histrionic Personality Disorder
• Autism

Editing to add mithering on my own mithering:

The HPD symptoms could possibly be explained by her other personality disorders. Her social ineptitude could be caused by a combination of profound self-absorption and social anxiety, rather than inherent autism. She’s certainly not officially diagnosed as having autism because her stories of how she was assessed make zero sense.

Cyclothymia to me seems a good explanation of her mood swings from depressed to manic, they are not intense enough to be bipolar I.

Last edited:

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
SS have been wonderful with me and my middle kid, and have done far more to help us than CAMHS. Lots of services can only be accessed (in my area anyway) via a referral from Early Help.

Action for Young Carers, sleep support courses, support groups for parents, etc.

How long has she been quiet for now? What’s the longest she’s been AWOL for before?
Far, far longer than this.

This is small fry compared to her previous absences.

No one ever notices apart from us.

• Haha

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
Right I’d take a punt on classic Glasgow photo spot appearing! Any of these:
The Cran
Trongate clock
Squinty bridge
Beanie hat bird man/Clutha graffiti art

She should really go to 4 corners and soak up the ambiance.

• Haha

Smeghead

VIP Member
She’s liked a couple of things on Twitter this evening. I think she is holding off on posting to punish whoever it was that sent the fuzz round…
Caught by the fuzz would have been a good thread title too

• Haha
  • Heart

MistyWindows

VIP Member
Am in Asda, the Smartprice range Jackie has been banging on about, how she had reinstated etc...has been phased out and is now Just Essentials, all different prices. Many lines discontinued. How is she going to cope?!
Please tell me - is the maize snack variety pack safe?!

• Haha

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Jack is very much a Caitlin Moran by another name, I remember Caitlin's book of extremely brave political essays which was like, "When I think about the immigrant children, I feel sad, for it's CRUCIAL to be KIND to people who are different. As a council estate URCHIN in Wolverhampton, I [continues for 90,000 words]"
OT but when Caitlin wrote that piece about disability benefits being essential because her dad wouldn’t have been able to bring up the 8 of them on just jobseekers, and then they would have to go in care and that costs more than disability benefits. I mean, it was a niche circumstance to highlight as well as fucking stupid argument. Also I thought they were broke with one outfit each and wearing second hand knickers. .