Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pavlova

VIP Member
You know how Jack is so traumatised by The Poverty that she curls up in a ball and howls if the door goes unexpectedly. I wonder if there was any kind of stand off with the police when they came knocking.

View attachment 1332920

"OPEN UP, YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY CONCERNED BASTARDS"
...followed by 'tonight I am 'avin Spaghetti 'oops." I love DCI Gene Hunt...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

I’MBUSY!

Chatty Member
View attachment 1328997
Jack is totally the nurk who goes to chat to the police at a protest. "Let me shake your hand, officer, you're doing a bang-up job, this reminds me of when they had to control the crowd at my book signing..."
Ah, this is it! She’s now modelling herself on Hanoi Jane. Dry humping some heavy artillery, always at the protests.

• Haha
  • Wow

trueblue222

VIP Member
I'm actually screaming here. I was reading the thread walking home from the shop and T roll almost ended me. Like who was the person who said yesterday that she wished Jack would do a chaos?

Dickhead here. Walloper for those of you who are Scottish like me

• Haha

Allaboutthehashtag

Chatty Member
Yes you can and you don't need their address. Name and town and police can find the address and also they can trace any mobile phone number

There are few community officers in my area for some reason. It would be regular police who would do it here. If someone really did think she was a risk to herself and she wasn't in when they attended they would force entry
That's the one thing I know from experience with my ex, my friend was seriously concerned about him and she had no real details apart from name and town. They were quick round but then it's not something any of us tagged the police in after for responding. She's such a prick

• Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Am in Asda, the Smartprice range Jackie has been banging on about, how she had reinstated etc...has been phased out and is now Just Essentials, all different prices. Many lines discontinued. How is she going to cope?!
It is indeed, and they have Just Essentials avocados! Wonder whether Jack will have a snarky dig at them about that, just like she did with Waitrose..? 🤔

• Haha

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Yep and by sounds of Thorpe Bay (retirement village?) even smaller homes will be in a similar state. Entire rebuilds aren’t uncommon here and exactly what you described has just been unveiled down my road - 3 impossibly small houses put in a single plot, idk if it’s possible to have a studio house but if so these must be it!

The deposit really is just the start of it. If she enjoys spending 150% of her disposable income at John Lewis then that’s fine, but owning a home is at direct odds with that.
When we were looking to buy there was a 3 bed in total disrepair but with a massive garden, so we thought about it and were a bit excited until we read to the end of the listing that said there was planning permission for 2 X 3 bed houses in the back garden. Obviously the price went through the roof and now there will be 3 houses on a plot and more family homes with tiny gardens.

• Sad

Bugger13

VIP Member
Soooooo…someone told the Police Jack Con-roe receives threatening messages and rather than just saying “I don’t want to make a complaint”, she’s accusing the person of being a troll and now the Police will be after them?

And this banger needs to be brought forward from the last thread (TW: suicide/harm):

View attachment 1328308

Core of steel? She develops bad mentals when someone questions the existence of the VBI.

Not feeling fine?
Thin blue line

(For what it’s worth, I think it’s this week’s episode of things that didn’t happen)
Sorry but I have to say it. Sure didn’t look like a ‘core of steel’ in that jumpsuit with Sweeney the other day.
Sorry, I’ll get my cloak.

• Haha

Smeghead

VIP Member
I checked notes and in my non-professional second opinion, yes, you are correct with your diagnosis FrumpyC, she does indeed have severe cunt!
Completing one course of VBI, paying the extra charity money and taxes and stopping the Patreon grift could lessen symptoms.

• Haha