Jack Monroe #321 It's just that Jack wasn't especially cool or well liked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Facking Hell, Flowery E!!! Just Googled the new venue. 🔺 🔺 🔺 It's perilously close to my office!! It's also right opposite Ian "mate" Rankin's flat (he's very open about his location). I wonder if he'll have her up for tea?
Wear shin guards at all times in August!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just had a small aneurysm.
I was skim reading the threads I follow and was on the Jodie Marsh one. I lost track of which thread I was on because they refer to her as 'JM'.
Talking about JM's boyfriend's necrophilia accusation and buying some emus. I was like JACK'S DONE WHAT?!!!!!!
I've had a cup of tea and calmed down a bit now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
I just had a small aneurysm.
I was skim reading the threads I follow and was on the Jodie Marsh one. I lost track of which thread I was on because they refer to her as 'JM'.
Talking about JM's boyfriend's necrophilia accusation and buying some emus. I was like JACK'S DONE WHAT?!!!!!!
I've had a cup of tea and calmed down a bit now.
And now I just imagined Jack dating Jodie Marsh 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20220609-145159_Chrome.jpg

This is such a weird event description, no? Makes it sound like there will be a serious discussion about inequality and then Jack will chip in with, "If you're feeling sad and oppressed, why not try my Microwave Pumble?"

• Haha
Reactions: 72
View attachment 1330382

This is such a weird event description, no? Makes it sound like there will be a serious discussion about inequality and then Jack will chip in with, "If you're feeling sad and oppressed, why not try my Microwave Pumble?"
Christ, she's going to be out of depth sat next to them two! She'll go full Monroe and claim oppression and poverty all over the shop!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
View attachment 1330382

What a panel! Two people who sound like they have something to say and the shitting dog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I've started to cringe already. I'll have a core of steel by the time the book festival gets here.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It just sounds like one of those stupid LinkedIn myths or something from the "firm handshake and take your CV in in person" school of thought.
It also sounds elevenerifed/jackerifed like I get the “know the cleaners name and something about them” I don’t agree with it, but could imagine it happening as an interview question. But name 3 cleaners? Three!?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.