Jack Monroe #318 I lie - for a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just my opinion, but I can't imagine a sober person tweeting this sort of stuff at this time of night.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
I can't be arsed to quote all the tweets. But really?

You used to work in a brothel? And your freezer smells like one now? What does that mean? Explain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I can't get myself worked up over the platinum jubilee trifle being expensive; it's to celebrate one of the richest women in the world, there's a consistency there. And if there's any time to push the boat out on food it's for a special occasion. People who can't afford to make it probably can't afford the time to fanny around either, they'll probably just buy a ready-made trifle for a couple of quid from the supermarket rather than waste time on whatever sloppy horror Jack dreams up.
A trifle from the shop genuinely looks as if it would taste better than the tripe Jack serves up. I'm not being awful but I genuinely dont think Jack is a great cook. I think Jack would be much better off advocating for charitys and just leaving the cooking and home craft stuff aside. I think most people would sooner become criminals than measure out 2p dollops of sauce and eat peach and chikpea curry

• Heart
Reactions: 35
dubious candle tips and the re-emergence of sex work jack are entirely too much for this time of night

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 79
She really does share too much. No one needs to know this stuff pet, no one, except maybe the police.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I'd say she may have plagiarised the idea but I'm not sure Jack has even heard of Morrisons, other than she probably thought that was him from The Smiths when she adopted Smiths fan as a five minute persona.*

*I have no idea if she's ever adopted Smiths fan as a perona, but it seems a Jack thing to do. And a Sali Hughes thing obviously.
This reminds me of an off topic story

there was a tweet with a text message conversation between two guys that went something like this -

“hey Andy, do you like Morrissey?”

”aye it‘s ok I prefer Asda but”

On topic, omg Trifle Offender Jack is one thing, but I don’t think any of us expected brothel Jack on the middle of this royal night.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Bullshit has she worked in a brothel. Where does she squeeze that in in her already-packed timeline? It can't have been during the Poverty when she went for a week at a time without seeing another human being, and SB was supposedly living with her.

If she did work in a brothel during the Poverty, would that not be benefit fraud? Pre- and post-poverty don't make sense because she was wealthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
This reminds me of an off topic story

there was a tweet with a text message conversation between two guys that went something like this -

“hey Andy, do you like Morrissey?”

”aye it‘s ok I prefer Asda but”

On topic, omg Trifle Offender Jack is one thing, but I don’t think any of us expected brothel Jack on the middle of this royal night.
We used to be able to say how unlike the home life of our own dear Queen. But Andy put paid to that. So, just stop, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I've seen a reddit comment about their worst hotel experiences, the hotel was frequented by sex workers and it apparently smelled of certain bodily fluids.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
This Fred is already heating up, you guys! The brothel story is brand new, non? She's alluded to street work before.
I once went for a job as a receptionist in a real brothel and tbh it smelt like fresh brewed coffee as they had a machine there. I turned the job down as I was offered a better one during the day but it was an experience to meet some of the women.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.