Jack Monroe #318 I lie - for a living!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is obsessed! She needs to get on onlyfans. There must be sideboard and slop fetishists on there.
*Posts a solitary over filtered pic with one nip out and the signature gurn. Never posts again. Everyone keeps on subscribing.*

• Haha
Reactions: 46
This probably won’t be a common opinion, but while I admire TD greatly and she’s definitely got an excellent point re:trifle but it does strike me as rather… well… Jack-like to post that Twitter thread without having the balls to name Jack.

It’s clearly about Jack in a very obvious way some of her more subtle tweets are not (as evidenced by the flying monkeys comment from her, and it’s hardly going to protect her from potential litigious Jack it’s so obviously about her), and I don’t know, when the replies include things talking about Jack’s cult again without naming her and various old hints it makes the whole thread seem pretty cliquey in a teenager subtweeting another kind of way.

Reactions: 18
If it was just SB and Dad, maybe Jack didn’t know if her own contact with SB is sporadic as it often seems…
Getting tickets, booking a hotel must all have taken at least a couple of weeks and, if my experience of small boys is anything to go by, SB would have been past himself with excitement, its certainly not something he’d have kept to himself.
I honestly can’t believe even a disengaged mother wouldn’t have known. Jesus, she needs the toe of someone’s boot up the crack of her arse if she didn’t.

Reactions: 28
She's got a brass neck accusing Jamie of nicking recipes if she's claiming the credit for diet coke chicken
Diet Coke chicken has to be the worst slimming world recipe. The whole point of full fat coke is it caramelises due to the sugars. If not wanting to use that then use the other ingredients and more spices and a splash of orange or pineapple juice or something, or balsamic or Lea and perrins etc to help caramelise.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Isn't that a sliming world recipie? It's sounds vile.
I first heard of it at SW 20 years or so ago, but I think cola chicken has long been a thing. Mom herself did a cola ham even longer ago, based on a recipe from a retro cookbook from America. May have been one written by Liberace.

Diet Coke chicken isn’t that bad actually. Sort of tastes a bit like a chicken dish you’d get in a anglicised Chinese restaurant.

Reactions: 19
A new thread for you platinum-grade ninnies.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
This probably won’t be a common opinion, but while I admire TD greatly and she’s definitely got an excellent point re:trifle but it does strike me as rather… well… Jack-like to post that Twitter thread without having the balls to name Jack.

It’s clearly about Jack in a very obvious way some of her more subtle tweets are not (as evidenced by the flying monkeys comment from her, and it’s hardly going to protect her from potential litigious Jack it’s so obviously about her), and I don’t know, when the replies include things talking about Jack’s cult again without naming her and various old hints it makes the whole thread seem pretty cliquey in a teenager subtweeting another kind of way.
I agree, and I was trying to write a post earlier to say exactly this but you've put it better than I ever could have. I can understand her not wanting to directly @ Jack (even though she's blocked her) but either name her or just don't tweet about her.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.