Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off Topic

So…I realized almost instantly that I was thinking of Lisa Riley not Linda Riley and corrected that in my head.

However I’ve only just realized I was picturing another person a tad incorrectly. Indeed, she is not this person from Pop Idol season 1, because this person is in fact Sarah Whatmore, not Laura Whitmore

Re Laura Whitmore, <<insert Mariah I don’t know her gif here>>

View attachment 1313077
Off topic - if it makes you feel any better I was ranting on to Mr WT about Johnny Depp being allowed on stage with Jeff Buckley last night - and not Jeff Beck, who it actually was.

“…and ANYWAY, I thought Jeff Buckley WAS DEAD”

“He is, you complete throbber…” etc

On topic

She’s still a raving slopgibbon etc etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m a couple of years older than Jack and can tell you that only the well off kids had branded Halloween stuff in the late 80s/early 90s. I lived in a fairly nice area and we all had costumes made with bin bags and old tights. Maybe the odd mask or witches hat from Clinton’s. It was a lot more of a DIY thing back then.

How old is Jack? Companies house says 1978, but she claims she’s younger than me. Doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lovely. Food fumes, smoke and fat all over her computer. And the kitchen becomes even less of the heart of the home for everyone else.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Thanks for saying this because that’s my understanding of steroid injections. Well maybe not 2 in your lifetime but I’d definitely heard (several family members) that once you’ve had one it will be years before they’ll do another. I’ve had family who have had immediate relief from them but quite short term hits and they are gagging for a second but Docs won’t let it happen. I’m pretty sure they spell that out to you when you have your first because it’s a bit of a last chance saloon procedure before surgery 🤷‍♀️
It depends, I've been advised a max of 2 per year if a general steroid injection, yet I've had between 3-4 a year when my RA was uncontrollable.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So many accidents waiting to happen. She has SO MUCH SPACE in her massive house, why would you want everything crowded in the kitchen?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
We all know it but I’m gonna say it anyway, those cupboards aren’t designed to support all of those books but when they break we know it’ll be the landlady’s fault and not hers….🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I really want to post her kitchen photos on a group called Kitchens With Threatening Auras.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
For such a private person, she sure puts her entire life on display.

Those photos on the wall - safeguarding SBs privacy my arse

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.