Jack Monroe #317 Poverty Contrepreneur

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus wept I didn't even clock the comment about needing the spare room for something else! Good lord I hope it's for a mini studio to do youtube from or something else šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Except if she is pregnant why would she need the spare room back for a nursery when she's moving before the end of the year. You would not kit a nursery out and then move 3 months later

I don't think she's pregnant because she put the fingers crossed at the end of her post this morning.
I can't be arsed with people who talk in riddles. Spit it out or shut the actual duck up

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Where is the disgusting rug?
So she has her computer in the kitchen. Yay. You crazy smol pixie.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm 20 years older than Jack almost and absolutely. Home made was the way to go. I once went out as a dice for Halloween. Late 1970s. My mum made it from a cardboard box and it was brilliant. From recollection she covered the box in material like you get when you are sent a phone through the post, not fabric but stretchy and then stuck dots on it.
Are we related? Almost all my costumes were boxes and crepe paper. My mum was amazing at doing costumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Excellent subtweet here:

Yep, look at wee Jack coining it in , from people mainly earning less than her triangulate šŸ”ŗļø me babe, i dont think you could sue me for observing what you do, and if so I have duck all X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Canā€™t help but wonder if youā€™re still gonna have the luxury of a spare room in a few months when youā€™re stacking CCJs at the rate you currently are hun šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Come on dutiful squigs! Ask her about the "something else" so she can go all coy and cryptic. We love that Jack - GOAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
ā€˜Need the spare room back for something soonā€™

duck off Jack. She is seriously unwell.
Offs! Is she hinting at a nursery? 'No no no DO NOT comment on that photo and send me DMs asking if I'm pregnant, it's awfully bad-mannered, such bad form and so introooosive. Literally'.

And then she posts this? Such an attention-seeker. She knows what she's doing.

• Sick
Reactions: 53
That kitchen is making me feel very peculiar. Itā€™s like a cross between hoarders gone wrong and, do you know what, duck knows what else! Iā€™ve never seen anything like it! How do you keep things clean when theyā€™re all out like that? Iā€™d never be done wiping things down and ainā€™t nobody got enough time in a 120hr working week for that shite. Why, oh why, would you show anybody this and BE PROUD?! Iā€™m very, very confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She could save herself Ā£20 a week shopping by, you know, eating the food she already has in the house.

That really is a lot of food. And you can compare from older pics that the volume of stuff in some of those jars hasn't changed in months. Her food waste is gross, even grosser if you consider her media stance. Ergh.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
The state of her house doesn't bother me. She's got a lot of stuff but her house doesn't look dirty. If I had a three bedroom bungalow I might fill it with all sorts of tat too but it's not me moving in six months and having to get rid of it all

Reactions: 21
Offs! Is she hinting at a nursery? 'No no no DO NOT comment on that photo and send me DMs asking if I'm pregnant, it's awfully bad-mannered, such bad form and so introooosive. Literally'.

And then she posts this? Such an attention-seeker. She knows what she's doing.
I agree. She knows EXACTLY what sheā€™s doing.

Reactions: 42
I feel a bit awful saying it even about her but my cynical side thinks both that she wanted people to know (or assume that) she is and also that Harold might be SBs dad based on this. I think sheā€™s trying to work out how to play the lesbian backtrack but couldnā€™t resist baiting - if Harold was a new bloke on the horizon she could go for the ā€œWell I thought I was but then I met Harold and I fell in love in a way I never thought I couldā€ angle but if Harold is SBs Dad then it ruins that.

I know it does happen that people meet that person and it changes how they saw themselves, and I really wouldnā€™t talk like that about anyone other than Jack specifically, Iā€™m not mocking it, I just really think Jack is that manipulative and that she consciously chooses the labels she wants to have rather than the ones that are true.
I donā€™t think OH is SBā€™s.

My gut is itā€™s someone she met at AA (a terrible idea for them both).

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She could save herself Ā£20 a week shopping by, you know, eating the food she already has in the house.

That really is a lot of food. And you can compare from older pics that the volume of stuff in some of those jars hasn't changed in months. Her food waste is gross, even grosser if you consider her media stance. Ergh.
A lot more than a few days ago when her bare bare cupboards were all over the media. ;) You could almost think...oh, surely not.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Off topic - if it makes you feel any better I was ranting on to Mr WT about Johnny Depp being allowed on stage with Jeff Buckley last night - and not Jeff Beck, who it actually was.

ā€œā€¦and ANYWAY, I thought Jeff Buckley WAS DEADā€

ā€œHe is, you complete throbberā€¦ā€ etc

On topic

Sheā€™s still a raving slopgibbon etc etc etc
I thought it was ā€˜Beckā€™ šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Are we related? Almost all my costumes were boxes and crepe paper. My mum was amazing at doing costumes.
My mum is hugely creative. She can sew knit and cross stitch and she's great at DIY too.

She's a really good gardener too.

In fact she apologised to me recently she made me this party dress where I looked like Heidi and there was another time and I am not joking she made me this reversible skirt for a dancing display that you turned over and it was a school skirt (money was tight).

We were out for a drink a couple of months ago and I was talking about it and I laughed so much I was crying. I'll forgive her as she knitted me a silk hat recently:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.