Jack Monroe #316 Bizarrely, Jack seems to have misread the research

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god, make it STOP.

"And Asda credited me me me me me me me me me me me me in their press release which was widely published at the time".

Widely publishing press releases are we, hmmmm? Very interesting! At least we know Rosemary's out there earning a crust.

🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Gee this is really end game chaos isn’t it. Watched all the TV clips yesterday, IMO Jack is very unwell, trembly voice was worse than ever, her whole demeanour was really off, it felt like I was rubbernecking someone completely going off the rails. It’s unbelievable how ridiculously different the tone of her Twitter is compared to her public appearances, you wouldn’t think it was the same person. Saying that though, the lashing out and Twitter storms are increasing, god knows how people buy into her reasoning, her timeline is one of the most incoherent I’ve seen, full of contradictions, and the way she phrases things, are like the worst ramblings of a teenager. Plus I see so many blue ticks I respect, and are usually quite sound, following and supporting her, just don’t get it, why can’t they see the obvious, how is she fooling people with her nonsense. One thing is for sure, never need to worry about her getting a regular TV slot, she comes across so badly on the screen, even radio, there is no career waiting for her there. How are they still bringing Jack out for comment, she is rambling and actually looks really ill, distinct lack of sleep, or maybe the effect of any medication she’s taking, bizarre producers aren’t seeing this, it’s not a good look watching her on TV like this, even the causal observer must be going WTF is this person on.

I think the rise in her profile over the past few months, has really affected her ego, starting from the endorsement from Nigella, and the 344% inflation claims. it’s monstrously out of control. Jack really seems to believe she’s leading a one woman campaign to save the poor. The squigs, especially the many blue ticks praising her to this ridiculous sainthood level, have sent her over the edge, I honestly think she’s starting to have a breakdown, she can’t deal with this level of pressure and exposure, especially as so many her statements/ideas are so preposterous and incorrect. Experts in the fields of data collection are dismissed and attacked, and if she does ever produce this VBI it will be torn apart by any decent economists/data analysts who haven’t bought into her nonsense. We will have the mother of explosions from Jack and the squigs, when her ideas are finally exposed as the meaningless stats they are. They and her, will not accept Jack is wrong.

I then expect her to go into a full meltdown, followed over the cliff by her rabid cult. I agree with fellow posters today, whatever we think of Jack, and I’m very critical of the things she does, she seems to be a very sick woman and an intervention is now required, I’m finding it uncomfortable to watch, dreadful seeing the media and squigs encouraging her delusions, no idea where this will end, but can’t see how Jack can carry on like this. Someone in her camp needs to do something, if she indeed has anyone around her who can, looks doubtful, so she continues to unravel. What a mess it all is. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
Oh, does she mean the smart price pasta that I, and many others, specifically found in their local Asda when all this nonsense kicked off and specifically uploaded photographs as evidence to this specifically hellish hellsite?

Thought so.

/Edit: it was rice! Forgive me, I wasn't being forensic at a granular level. I'm so tired, please leave me and my family alone. Have a lovely day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Just in case anyone missed it, here's a quick reminder of a January tweet from the CEO of Grocery Insight:

Screenshot_20220531-145749_Twitter.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 100
If true, that’s not normal. It’s concerning and she should be off to the GP to get help. What would she do if there was a fire? Or if SB was sick and crying and needed her? Or there was a break-in?
I have a friend like this and he has an issue with a specific substance. It’s painful to be around him because it’s impossible for him to be relied on. Luckily he only has himself to look after but this rings lots of alarm bells for me.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Has she actually acknowledged once that it is a good thing that the increases are not as bad as she had suggested? Surely the focus should be identifying where the increases are and advising people to get through it?

All I’m seeing is me me me and it’s really disappointing (though I suppose not surprising to most in this thread)

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Maybe her receipts were stolen in that great garage raid where she lost all her important documents just as her book was due and taxes needed filing.

Out of interest, did anything ever show on the police map for that month for her street? I 🔺 the street ages ago but can’t be arsed to look it up again.

Reactions: 41
WTF does the ONS bloke Think he is doing? Go away, switch off Twitter, I feel like I am watching someone sabotaging their career in real time.
I do blame the media and the blue tickers for this mess. They have applauded and encouraged an unstable young woman, who is very frank about her mental and Addiction issues. Where is the duty of care?
If she was a member of my family, I’d be wanting to rip them all a new one and I don’t even like her.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
Which one of the following will take her out first?
Salmonella ?
Botulism ?
Ecoli ?
Listeria?
Because all of them will be growing on that cheese
She’s laying the ground work for more patreon and PayPal ££. That cheese will never actually be eaten. She will claim she has eaten it. She will claim she is the illest anyone has ever been from eating off cheese and the money will roll in like tit off the proverbial shovel.

We know. We know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jack's followed him, I notice. And liking tweets calling a newspaper article 'targeted harrassment'. She's so menacing.

View attachment 1307598

View attachment 1307609

View attachment 1307599
There was a song maybe twenty years ago, sounds sexust now but the chorus was 'little miss can't be wrong' think it was American post punk pop type song (might be wrong, I can be 🤣)
Anyway, this, targeted harrassment thing, it's like literal granular narc rage when called out, instead of the other liar reaction of sloping off until it dies down, she has unleashed her full vengeance beast and set her flying monkeys free.
It's almost an honour to behold it happen in real time. Almost. It's also horrifying how much power she has in that weird domain of tweets and headlines and headline generating tweets etc

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.