Jack Monroe #316 Bizarrely, Jack seems to have misread the research

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that yesterday when I watched one of the interviews. Rambling. Incoherent. Not like the Billy Big baws she acts on twitter.

I wish she would just piss off and get the help she needs. I would be hugely concerned if I were her sons dad. She clearly isn't looking after herself and she was more or less like this last year as well.

People have been enabling her for years now and that includes folk like Allegra and Louisa.
The making her eggs to settle her tummy as she was up all night wailing like a banshee. Louisa leaving nights out to pick her off the floor and I understand it can't be easy being the partner of someone with her specific issues particularly if she was relapsing

But this is part of the reason she acts like an infant. She has partners who molly coddle her.

Reactions: 48
WTF does the ONS bloke Think he is doing? Go away, switch off Twitter, I feel like I am watching someone sabotaging their career in real time.
I don't know if we should redact him or not but this is his latest tweet. Jack doesn't even follow him. And this is a person who follows complete randomers with 30 followers on the condition they blow smoke up her arse #commentsclub

Reactions: 54
Oh God, she's going to live tweeting from the toilet isn't she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Eta
There have been no burglaries in the past 12 months in her street

Reactions: 60
Which one of the following will take her out first?
Salmonella ?
Botulism ?
Ecoli ?
Listeria?
Because all of them will be growing on that cheese
E coli or listeria are likely. Both have been associated with cheese related outbreaks of food poisoning in the community. E coli can be fatal or result in a trip to ITU with multi organ failure. Use by dates are there for a reason. I'll happily ignore a best before but not a use by. I hope she isn't planning a blue cheese dip as part of a jubilee picnic!

Reactions: 38
Spin Doctors! I honestly thought they were Mancunian from the vocals on Two Princes (I don't know why, perhaps as a smol southern child I had never met an actual Mancunian and decided they sounded like they were off Corrie)

Reactions: 28
This the only thing she needs prescribing is a big dose of catch a grip and grow the fuck up! Once she's got there perhaps the other stuff will fall into place.

Reactions: 29
Oh thank you I love two Princes, one of those songs I forget about until I hear it, don't know anything about the spin doctors at all but do like that nostalgic summertime style of music.

Leave me alone coming up in 5

ETA: shoulda just said she was confused cos rice rhymes with smart price or summet

Why say rice
Rhymes smart price

Easy, and way cooler than my twelveteen alarms didn't go off, I fucked loads of work opportunities, I'm hugely publicly wrong and called out, I should really just chill, maybe have a nap and regroup with my loved ones

Reactions: 47
She's linking to one of her own tweets as 'evidence'. Because of course she is.

Reactions: 65
Or not say rice. FFS. I've confused myself now
I'm not even dealing with her directly and she twisted me up in knots

Why say pasta
Came out fasta

Reactions: 60
She's linking to one of her own tweets as 'evidence'. Because of course she is.

View attachment 1307789
The maths is easy-it’s an increase from 45p to £2 (per kilo)so the percentage increase is correct. What I doubt is correct is the fact that there was only that rice in every store or that one cherry picked example from her local Asda was representative of inflation nationwide (or that it was a big conspiracy to screw over the poorest)

Reactions: 39
I love the idea that a news article about something you, as a public figure, have said, in public, can be targeted harassment.

I am reporting everyone who has namechecked me in this thread due to a comment I made for targeted harassment.
My solicitor will be in touch once I have finished printing out the posts and filing them.

Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.