Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grunking, and channeling my inner @Geetbo, but I know what he can enter.
Is Geetbo going to become synonymous with rudery like Grunkalunka is with speed reading?? I keep using grunk IRL, if I say I’d geetbo him right up I’m definitely going to get Looks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
It's probably already been asked, such is the life of a perpetual grunker, I'm happy being of the grunking class, but...

Has she now suddenly got a tv licence?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Back to yesterday, when Jack was saying last year, she thought her career was over. If she truly was an activist, her work would never be over until there was no more hunger or poverty. And she probably wouldn’t consider it a “career”.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Jack Monroe doesn’t breadcrumb, she pebble dashes.

I hope you’re all getting my clever tit reference*

(*I know it’s not clever)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Whatever it is, it's likely far more dull than she's implying. Remember with Jack when she's bigging something up, you have to dial it down a good few notches, everything is always such a boring anticlimax when it's revealed 😴. It's probably some work related thing that will bring her a load of money that could then lead to a house and hydrangea for her and SB. Whatever it is, it's probably incredibly uninteresting.

Band of Horrors though! We've not had a new name for a while 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
E09E0330-542A-49A4-8AE8-83A7D5169727.jpeg

Look Pal, I don’t have time for a job where I may actually do something useful, I’ve got 100s of tweets to send.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Is it a tv show for her and SB?
it might actually be good as by all accounts he seems adorable so would probably be doing the heavy lifting, unlike Jack who just does the heavy grifting.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Whatever it is, it's likely far more dull than she's implying. Remember with Jack when she's bigging something up, you have to dial it down a good few notches, everything is always such a boring anticlimax when it's revealed 😴. It's probably some work related thing that will bring her a load of money that could then lead to a house and hydrangea for her and SB. Whatever it is, it's probably incredibly uninteresting.

Band of Horrors though! We've not had a new name for a while 🥰
Li’l band, Li’l Band of Horrors!

Uh oh don’t get us started on musicals Jack, we’ll be here all night. Well, I’m going for dinner but I’m sat in the car on Tattle because my adhd panicking over always being late has resulted in me being 45 minutes early.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Apologies as this has likely been spotted already but that last sentence…could ask the same about the Teemill donation eh

9B367A2A-8F03-486E-AE5C-F055069EE8E3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Agreed. But I can't put my hand on my heart and say that I would trust JM not to make it all public and use it for their own gains. It'd be abhorrent if she did imo, but I just can't put it past her.. iyswim.
I know what you mean. I have to say, to be fair, I know she posts lots of sweet sentimental stuff, possibly inappropriate 'Mama Bear' stuff about SB which I don't think is true anyway, but I don't think she'd post about it like this. I really don't.

Reactions: 13
Is it a tv show for her and SB?
it might actually be good as by all accounts he seems adorable so would probably be doing the heavy lifting, unlike Jack who just does the heavy grifting.
Since there's speculating for her getting visitations, perhaps it's making them unsupervised or something?!

Reactions: 11
I know what you mean. I have to say, to be fair, I know she posts lots of sweet sentimental stuff, possibly inappropriate 'Mama Bear' stuff about SB which I don't think is true anyway, but I don't think she'd post about it like this. I really don't.
She has said vile things before such as about her son’s “smeggy” underwear. She also claimed to have dressed up as Mary Poppins for her son, at the time aged nearly 11, when in fact she was dressing up for her ex who has a thing about Mary Poppins.

She’s willing to use her son as a virtual human shield against her detractors, and use him in any way possible to promote her image as a struggling single mum.

She’s not above publicly milking gender struggles or medical issues. (Although I don’t think SB has any.)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I’m gonna call it he’s getting a diagnosis and or statemented, so munchiemama can piggyback “well of of COURSE he has “insert condition” because I have it
This had crossed my mind as well. Especially with bread crumbing about SB ‘being sensitive to certain textures’ in food etc recently

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't think it's anything to do with SB and custody/visitation. She claims he lives with her so she could hardly say now that he's actually been living somewhere else or admit her visits are supervised or limited in some way.

Reactions: 30
This is exactly my belief too.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.