Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot 2022-05-24 23.13.51.png

Why does she do this to the English language? Like a toilet on a raging ocean of love, I sink to the murky depths, down, down where I am beheld by bewitched creatures, their fins aflame with wonder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I broke my ankle, had a plaster cast and elbow crutches. I still went to work, did my cooking, washing, shopping etc, such a snowflake.

I think she might have had more medical attention since DKL, than I’ve had in my entire life, and I’m older than her mum, 🙄 what a snowflake
Funnily enough, she has all these issues but appears to have very little real medical input to resolve them. They just… disappear. How bizarre.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
N'awwwh, we're laughing at you too, Jackie. Just for utterly, incandescently different reasons, ya prune!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wonder what culinary delight she will scoff in bed tonight. The night the tooth crumbled like a shell it was pot noodle. Last night when she was constantly racked with pain it was a bowl of cheesey potatoes. So tonight when the pain is so bad she is contemplating pliers it will be something nice and chewy like squid rings no doubt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
lmao, no you won't

View attachment 1292049

anyway, thanks for giving me an item for the list. I'm feeling all queasy now and it's made it worthwhile!
Jack: I’ve been thinking of turning all my dentistry capers and tweets into a book. Time of the Mouth, or Toof or Lie. What do you think Twitter?
Publisher: Yes, yes please!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yes, I can't think of anything I'd like to have more in my broken tooth-hole than chunks of cracked black pepper. Cheers Jack 👍 absolute ledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I wonder what culinary delight she will scoff in bed tonight. The night the tooth crumbled like a shell it was pot noodle. Last night when she was constantly racked with pain it was a bowl of cheesey potatoes. So tonight when the pain is so bad she is contemplating pliers it will be something nice and chewy like squid rings no doubt.
Probably the rest of the takeaway and prawn crackers left to fester by the TV. (Gross)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Who just said about putting on the Phil Mitchell voice the day before you pull a sickie? It inspired me:
C616E707-1AD2-4DB2-A1E7-BFA1BBADD1C6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think this one - lift, security, ~quirky~ interior that would appeal to smol pixies.

If she's not a cash buyer she's going to be in for a shock with interest rates increasing. She'll need quite the deposit to ring it under her rent (£1500 p/m?)
wtf that freestanding bath squished into the corner 😅 it really is like jack designed it herself

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.