Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'keeping it at this arbitrary figure'?

What the duck are you talking about? Are you saying you're lying? For what reason? Because I don't know if you realise this you unrepentant berk but half a million people follow you and all they see is poverty pleading.

Christ she's thick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Ha! Absolutely x Jack, do not buy a leasehold property with a lift. Any works to the lift will be payable via service charge. Costs can be huge, especially if the lift needs replacing.
Jack should definitely buy a leasehold property with a lift. And preferably some complex structural problems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
BD60E999-6EFE-42D3-AA5F-C14432F2B064.jpeg

There is clearly nothing wrong with either of your ankles, Jack! And nice full extension on one.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
I hope Jack knows she will have to give proof of where she got the money for deposit or 100% cash purchase. Due to very strict money laundering laws 🥰.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
From the photo of them watching TV together, isn't it nice that Jack is absolutely centre for the best view of the TV, with SB pushed to the side, as always?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
From the photo of them watching TV together, isn't it nice that Jack is absolutely centre for the best view of the TV, with SB pushed to the side, as always?
To be fair, I'm surprised she can lie straight in bed... She can't lie straight any other bleedin time..

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Chapeau, mofo’s! Thanks for the new thread Sidey -t. I used to want to work in Superdrug when a friends glam mum got a job there and reckoned she could get us Saturday jobs (she couldn’t) fair play Monwoe, you’ve out bucket listed me.
Also you keep going on about funerals-Funny F isn’t going to shag you hun. You ok tho? Xoxo dead people cant chaos.
I'm definitely not dear fraus !!!!! 😱

However it is a good idea to let your family know what you would like in the event of your sad demise of terminal twittering and rancid gobitis, people don't talk about this enough but it really does help those making the arrangements if they feel like they are doing things the way they would like ❤

As for shopping lists, my precious cherub of a SB would usually just draw a cock and balls on it if I left it briefly attended while I did a 4 hour stock take on the wall with post it notes

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's bloody tragic she can't enjoy time with her son without spending the whole time spouting shite on twitter just to (in her head) wind up complete strangers online.

That was some spiritual awakening she had in the last thread :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I just don't understand how she thinks she's 'owning us' by repeatedly lying on Twitter. I mean, does that make you feel good? Is the only reason you tweet because of the reaction you get here?

That just sounds tragic to me. But sure, you're owning us

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.