Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully her Patreon subscribers are reading all this and we see a record breaking drop day ✨📉

Nasty witch sorry I don’t like that word tbh but seriously - when you go on whinging about “only” having £xx in your account you’re actively soliciting tips and Patreon subs, to then turn around and say well duh ofc I have money is grotesque. Sick sick sick.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
What the ffffuccccckkkk is she talking about? There's a big difference between saying you have £19 in your bank account a week or so ago to now saying you've been looking at flats to buy WHICH REQUIRES A ££££ DEPOSIT.

Screenshot 2022-05-24 at 20.48.39.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Blessed & Thankful Jack makes my non-crumbly teeth itch.

EDIT

Oh was three pages behind on a Grunk. I see she’s back to faceless bullies and hellsites. Hope she’s enjoying the not-a-film!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm like a full thread behind, but I'm just popping in to say I honest to God found a discarded shopping list on my lunch break today and I swear the universe is trolling me. I would have taken a picture to prove it but I was with my colleague and she already thinks I'm mad. There was nothing interesting on it anyway, just dettol, pasta and some veg - you know, like what a normal person buys from the supermarket. Feel free to use this as inspiration for a short story but please be aware that my usual royalty fee is 344%.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
So her favourite Chinese makes a disgusting prawn toast/garlic bread hybrid and chicken balls that aren’t ball shaped?
Pretty much delivers on their promises as much as Cack does 😂

P.S since you’re clearly spending your quality SB time on Tattle, Jack - WHAT’S IN THE BOX?! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 52
C2F84511-6984-4341-911E-5EB30F5F3104.jpeg

LJC you infantilizing twit, your (alleged) “OH” is a grown adult and “SB” is an almost-teenager. They’re not a bleeping Shrek character

1481EB3B-DEAB-4AF7-98CE-E6F5CD24EBBD.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
What the ffffuccccckkkk is she talking about? There's a big difference between saying you have £19 in your bank account a week or so ago to now saying you've been looking at flats to buy WHICH REQUIRED A ££££ DEPOSIT.

View attachment 1291732
This is entirely it isn’t it. All she does is whinge about how little money she has constantly. People think she’s so poor they have to offer free dentistry and send her wheely bags. She’s cultivated this poor me image because it’s a hugely profitable revenue stream for her.

She can’t then turn around and say what, you expect me to be poor all the time? Well duh hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
for the new Fraus: all together now - she had £19 THEN this is NOW

Summary of other bugbears: the tv has to be held together with chewing gum and discontent; frankly distressing description of how little she must dish out for her and the boy to get 6 meals out of that; “NO DONT LOVE ME” (insert you like me, you really like me gif)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
What the ffffuccccckkkk is she talking about? There's a big difference between saying you have £19 in your bank account a week or so ago to now saying you've been looking at flats to buy WHICH REQUIRED A ££££ DEPOSIT.

View attachment 1291732
You aren’t owning us hun. I think you’ll find it is the other way around.

You are the one who wrote the Diva article for us 😘.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I feel like Reboot is probably going to be more accurate.

She was once MXJackMonroe as I recall, then she rebooted to become BootstrapCook.
Next reboot will be a retelling of the "Stories" with a few tweaks and couple of new characters editted in. She'll be MsHardy-Monroe
What! Jack is down at the doctors/A and E more often than she cleans her nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tbf, both teen DDs are almost my height, and my 6YO ain’t far off cos she is Giant (4ft bang on currently).

But please. My 10YO TV doesn’t even have speakers that work = got a cheap speaker and plugged it in. I’ve never had Freeview because landlords have thus far declined permission for an aerial and indoor ones are shite. I buy Black Friday deals for NowTV and Disney+, get a student discount for Prime, and me and my brother alternate who pays for that months Netflix.

Quick, someone give me a book deal on How To Watch TV When You’re A Skint Single Mother Student.

Oh, wait… Folk don’t get paid to write common fucken sense books, but I really do think they should, even more so since I joined these threads about 6 back, cos duck me it’s painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Mmm if I had fallen phenomenally down the stairs and had a grapefruit ankle, possibly needing A & E, from this

fall-stairs.gif

I really don't think I'd be sitting with my legs crossed At The Ankles. For either ankle this would be incredibly painful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Oh hun you just wait for that service charge ! Lifts regularly break down so you’ll still have to climb stairs 🤭

And whilst we’re at it, porters aren’t 24/7 security hun. They’re uncles who’ll tell you off for forgetting ur fob again and getting too many parcels, they’re defs not here to do close protection on Twitter’s most active accounts.
Ha! Absolutely x Jack, do not buy a leasehold property with a lift. Any works to the lift will be payable via service charge. Costs can be huge, especially if the lift needs replacing.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.