Jack Monroe #312 She just throws adjectives at a page and hopes for the best

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So interesting learning what days of the week all her followers shop on. Everyone should check it out. There are a few shopping on a Thursday and some on Wednesday. Others are a Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If I’m honest, it literally blew my mind, so varied.
Sunday, Monday, Shopping Days. Tuesday, Wednesday Shopping Days. Thursday, Friday Shopping Days. Saturday, what a day, shopping all day with OH.
Slopping all week with you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just realised she's replying to, erm, Jesus.
Well of course, she's embracing her faith and all that again, so she said. Praying that God will give her a house no doubt.

Let's have some wisdom from dear Dot, I think this applies well to Jack and her fans.

Polish_20220526_115623665.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Attention seeking little muppet. If you are involved in hugely important and special things, particularly involving a young member of your family and you want to keep the details private, you only speak about it to close friends and immediate family. She will be the master of her own downfall eventually. Bizarrely, her craving for 24/7 attention over the last few days has had the opposite effect on me. I'm bored by her antics ATM. I just hope the ride was worth it Jack, when you start to fall from the great height you've built yourself up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She’s just told a squig to pickle 20 eggs and they will keep for months.

#prayforsquig
#jackisntjesus

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
She’s just told a squig to pickle 20 eggs and they will keep for months.

#prayforsquig
#jackisntjesus
Surely the pickle juice is expensive these days? If you were needing to finish a pack there's several other more mainstream options available. Ones that would be unlikely to cause food poisoning!

Reactions: 18
I do not have a set shopping day Jack. I go whenever I please, although the new special offers start on Wednesdays. Not that she can break into my house and steal my limited edition Neighbours spoooons whilst I'm out anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine if you didn't know how to cook and Jack bleeping Monroe gave you a lesson in rinsing beans and grating Spam. You'd give up right away - after all, she's a famous food writer, so the problem must be you, right?
This is my grated corned beef with her as well. So many approvals from people so when her strange recipes don't work, you question yourself. After all, she gets so much praise.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Nice that she brought out the same jumper again.
No you didn’t do that meal plan to show “what people everywhere are having to do” you absolute revisionist. You didn’t pitch it in that kind of language at all, you were bleeping showing off and crowing about being all like “another win for the house of Monroe every penny used and all meals made go me!” or tit like that. Pull up the bleeping tweets coz this is my aneurism!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Does she buy yellow sticker items every day in case she has “good mentals” for cooking up slop? What happens to the yellow sticker items on bad mental days? Does she just throw them away???

Also yellow sticker items are for struggling people in this climate…its the same as people who snuck in to supermarkets during NHS hour during the pandemic if they weren’t NHS workers.

Sharp elbowed people are the worst
I'm surprised she isn't going on about the Olio app.. I use it daily. Its where the supermarkets etc give away their yellow stickered food or nearly out of date stuff for free everyday. Its commonly promoted at foodbanks now. You will hardly have to buy veg pastries bread or sarnies ever again. Tesco and Asda give away LOADS.

If you are reading this Jack..You're welcome. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Don't tell her that. She'll fill Harold's big car with all the yellow stickers in Essex, only to chuck em away three weeks later when her fridge starts leaking green slime.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I'm surprised she isn't going on about the Olio app.. I use it daily. Its where the supermarkets etc give away their yellow stickered food or nearly out of date stuff for free everyday. Its commonly promoted at foodbanks now. You will hardly have to buy veg pastries bread or sarnies ever again. Tesco and Asda give away LOADS.

If you are reading this Jack..You're welcome. ;)
Jack doesn't ever mention things that are actually helpful. She prefers to tell people they're all going to starve to death, and don't even bother trying to make a meal plan because it's basically impossible, PS buy Del Monte.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Probably already been done 😆, but gah it's annoying when she keep popping up unexpected. But she makes no money at all from this stuff, it just gives her more publicity to get more 5-figure brand deals and followers to beg for cash 🤪

Screenshot_20220526-125746_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.