Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Make your patreon income public then Jack as a thread title?
Or something more catchy. But it would be great for that to start coming up more often in Google searches.

View attachment 1284486

'Unpaid talking head tit'?
Or the opportunity to advocate and campaign on a huge scale. Talk about pissing on the means of delivering her message - if that is actually what she believes in. But nope. Won't do it if it doesn't pay. Even though she already works for nothing.
Also, I thought this was all selfless campaigning? All she ever talks about is what she earns, money, her stuff, her oh and her some more. With the odd rant chucked in to keep the squigs thinking she gives a tit about anything but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Here you go Jack. It must suck being you and needing to constantly cover up all your deception.
You can’t buy a clear conscience at John Lewis. Toot toot.

1653182060676.png
1653182089767.png
She must spend the majority of the 100 hour weeks policing Twitter. A like here, a snippy retort there. She's come back to concluded conversations and given them another poke. Or added the plaintive "God forbid I should be a complex and flawed human being", I'm constantly trolled etc.
Always has to have the last word, be in the right...or be the victim.
It sounds like a truly awful way to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Interesting
She clearly thinks she's Bridget Jones here.

And I thought she couldn't cook before the poverty and had to read recipes from the back of Lloyd Grossman bottles?

PTS actually do good work and make changes, so it's annoying to see that they don't see through Jack's bullshit.

Imagine for a second that she did even half of what she claims to do and achieved half of what people think she has, then, yes she would be pretty impressive. Pity she's lying.

Last edited:
ETA: "I get up in the morning and am a mother, a nutritionist, a kitchen goddess, a cleaner, an educator, a business woman, an accountant, a machinist, an errand girl, a baker, a PR and marketing woman, a blogger, a newspaper columnist, and a singleton."
"I get up in the morning and am a mother, a nutritionist, a kitchen goddess, a cleaner, an educator, a business woman, an accountant, a machinist, an errand girl, a baker, a PR and marketing woman, a blogger, a newspaper columnist, and a singleton. narcissistic grifting lying triggering bleep for every single second of every waking hour of every day”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
"I get up in the morning and am a mother, a nutritionist, a kitchen goddess, a cleaner, an educator, a business woman, an accountant, a machinist, an errand girl, a baker, a PR and marketing woman, a blogger, a newspaper columnist, and a singleton."
‘I put my traaaazers on, have a cup of tea and I think about leaving the house’
D8DFE120-FEA5-4634-9668-C320D08382B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 102
She hasn't written for the New Yorker. I'm absolutely sick and tired of people disseminating fake information which doubtless originated from one of her grandiose gavottes.

Maybe if you didn't broadcast each and every one of those simpleton 'thoughts' to the British public over a 10 year period, this wouldn't happen?

Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 05.24.41.png

Ahhh of course, you'd feel much better about it under a Labour government.

Screenshot 2022-05-22 at 05.26.40.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Interesting
Out you come JR, you’re almost here as often as Jimmy these days…

A48419EE-4DCE-4E35-8C7F-21B2AC800B7C.jpeg

A “Mr Jack” that worked in the city you say? I don’t think I’ve heard that episode of Jackanory before.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I’m quite a bit skinnier than Jack and my BMI is 19. My legs are way skinnier, it unfortunately runs in my family and I’ve always been picked on for them. Her legs look perfect, very toned and certainly not wasted. I would bet all my money on it that she’s never been picked on for skinny legs.

Ah sorry I didn’t spoiler it myself. Anyway I just wanted to add that I would love to have legs proportioned like Jack’s. I would be wearing shorts all the time instead of just in my garden. I’ve also brought a burkini to hide my legs so I can go swimming.
She’s just talking shite as per usual.
I did a lot of sports when I was a kid (lol not anymore) and I’m built like a tree trunk, I have huuuuuge legs (pain in the bum when buying TRAAAAAZERS) and I’ve been very underweight before (as in dangerously) and still had ‘big’ legs. It’s all relative, she doesn’t have a clue what she’s banging on about. She’s so damaging and as someone with a previous ED and an ongoing problematic relationship with my body, she’s doing no one any good at all. She can feck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
She’s back she’s back
Nasty Jack’s back
She’d rather fight on Twitter than get herself into the sack

And not long ago she tweeted her scale of what she gets people to pay her. Does she *literally* forget a tweet after posting it? Fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 89
Morning 👋
I've just woke up turned the radio on and in a couple of minutes...so it's a hard nope from me! What a tit start to the day 😆
Screenshot_20220522-054018_BBC Sounds.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Media editor's of the guardian and the sun, saying libel is only for the rich and is often used to bully people 🤔 must be one of her chums

• Wow
View attachment 1284486

'Unpaid talking head tit'?
Or the opportunity to advocate and campaign on a huge scale. Talk about pissing on the means of delivering her message - if that is actually what she believes in. But nope. Won't do it if it doesn't pay. Even though she already works for nothing.
That tweet is very telling. It’s almost like she’s doing all this as a money grab and getting dopamine hits, rather than helping people from the goodness of her heart…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Genuine patreon content creators also do things like pause the subscription for patrons if they are unable to do updates for a month, or offer benefits like monthly giveaways. One of the podcasts I follow gave all of it's Patreon income from April to UNICEF and raised £30,000 (vastly inflated from their normal monthly figure because they encouraged people to sign up for one month for charity). That podcast does daily blog updates (yes daily, Jack) and 4/5 ad free podcasts a week for patrons as opposed to 2 with ads without. And free to enter competitions.

Jack just sees it another begging bowl.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
The mad thing is, she could very easily shut down one of the main criticisms being levied at her if she just made her Patreon income public (I follow several creators who do this - but then, they do actually create content for their subscribers, not just constantly moan about how exhausted they are and blow hot air about stuff that's definitely coming soon).

If what she claimed a few weeks back about most of her subscribers paying a custom £1 fee is true ( 🥴 ), then surely she's got nothing to hide. People would be able to see that she's not, in fact, raking in 4-5 grand a month and she wouldn't have to keep making vague claims about estimates being way off every time someone brings it up.

Unless...

View attachment 1284484
if they were paying a pound, which they are not, she would be in deficit due to the fees 🤔

Reactions: 34
Jack once wrote a piece on starving on benefits for the Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/18/jack-monroe-starve-benefits-england

It raises one important question...just how many people have told Jack Monroe she should have kept her legs shut? Why is it always exactly the same phrase? Did Michael Portillo, her brother, and this random nasty Southender all get together to share notes?

View attachment 1284151
This is racist and sexist. Sue me Jack. I have a black child and a white child. I have never heard anyone say I should have kept my legs shut. You have some truly awful hangups that you need to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
It's fine to change your mind jack. But you have to be the most whatever-it-is at all times - the veganism vegan, the labour-ist labour supporter, the anti-labour-ist anti-labour campaigner, the poorest poor person, the severest anorexia sufferer, the most non-binary non-binary person. And then go and shout about it on a national media platform about how you have the courage of your convictions etc. Then quietly change your mind when the wind blows the other way or it gets a little bit difficult, or you just forget your own lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Then quietly change your mind when the wind blows the other way or it gets a little bit difficult, or you just forget your own lies.
Then act like you're being bullied by internet trolls when they have the audacity to point out your constant contradictions.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I hope it’s ok to say this as I appreciate its very forward and none of my business but a good friend of mine has always much bigger legs despite being very slim and she found out she has something called lipoedema that effects her legs. The diagnosis made such a difference to her so I wanted to share. She’s saving for surgery abroad as the nhs aren’t very good at treating it. Again - very sorry for such a huge overstep but she was 45 before she’d ever heard of it and doctors were always dismissive.
She’s just talking shite as per usual.
I did a lot of sports when I was a kid (lol not anymore) and I’m built like a tree trunk, I have huuuuuge legs (pain in the bum when buying TRAAAAAZERS) and I’ve been very underweight before (as in dangerously) and still had ‘big’ legs. It’s all relative, she doesn’t have a clue what she’s banging on about. She’s so damaging and as someone with a previous ED and an ongoing problematic relationship with my body, she’s doing no one any good at all. She can feck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.