Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent looked at Jamie's campaign closely, but from what I've seen of the comments is that he has missed out on campaigning to get people better access to healthier food.

E.g. to get them to stop eating the rubbish Ā£5 junk food deal it would cost them Ā£7.50 to substitute with healthier alternatives. So if the campaign removes the Ā£5 junk food what is there to replace it.

Happy to be corrected if I've got the wrong end of the stick
Yes I think his campaign needs to be getting supermarkets to extend their ranges to those foods which donā€™t necessarily create a profit if they include them in BOGOF.

When all else fails you donā€™t have to prep or cook the crisps, biscuits or chocolate etc and your kids still eat something.

Reactions: 36
ā€œWasted legsā€? Wtf is she talking about? Iā€™d estimate her bmi to be about 22 or 23 in that photo, so in the healthy range,

Reactions: 70
What? She looks perfectly fine here. She's such a Billy bullshitter.
Her legs do look thin there but lots of people do. My mum is naturally very slim and her legs are really slim and she eats well. Itā€™s just her build. And Iā€™m sure I said this on another thread. If I was literally starving and my mum lived ten minutes away then my mum would have me round for meals.

I also find it really odd that she sold all of her possessions but her mates couldnā€™t buy her a bag of chips? A complete nonsense non story from start to end.

Reactions: 39
If I had ā€˜wasted legsā€™ like truly I wouldnā€™t be wearing a mini skirt. Like. Sheā€™s on the speaking circuit as a hollow faced wraith (her words) with wasted legs?

• Angry
Reactions: 43
Disproportionate head?! Wasted legs?! So she IS saying her parents allowed her to literally starve then? What an absolute tit shower of a human.
This only thing I can say about that photo is the disproportionate head is due to the appalling barnet. Nothing to do with how much food has/hasn't been consumed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
"Yep, I think I'll wear my short, black skirt and sparkly gold top to that event" says no literally starving person ever.
You look like a perfectly healthy woman in her early 20's.

What the fuckington was that Radio 4 puff piece!
We had the Joan of Arc comparison in April. They have more in common than you would think. I was going to quote my previous post like a dick but this is the only important bit:

"tit hair. And I canā€™t stress this enough...tit HAIR!"

• Haha
Reactions: 63
It's pure jealousy and spite. JO is dyslexic and really struggled at school and has talked about how he got this piss taken out him for going to special needs classes for additional support. Despite that he's put all that crap behind him, found something he's good at and been really successful. Contrast that with Jack still wailing about school and her never ending tacky drama.

I think she's on safer ground accusing JO of nicking things from her because there's not a person alive stupid enough to believe he'd benefit by taking anything from that no talent slopgibbon.
Ooh ooh ooh

you know something else Jamie has that Jack doesnā€™t?

Friends

• Haha
Reactions: 60
So The Povertyā„¢ was 10 years ago. But if you post a photo from 10 years ago to illustrate the point you're trying to make about The Povertyā„¢... I'M DONE WITH YOU!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.