Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she should transfer her bleeping PayPal balance to her bank account then. The absurd liar.

One minute she’s bragging about being a best selling author the next shes got 19 quid. Apply for UC then Jack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Maybe she should transfer her bleeping PayPal balance to her bank account then. The absurd liar.

One minute she’s bragging about being a best selling author the next shes got 19 quid. Apply for UC then Jack
She probably has got that in her bank account, there's the grain of truth. Obviously, we don't know what's in any other accounts she may have...

Reactions: 40
IDS had called for benefits to rise due to inflation - Fuxking Tories - what’s your hot take on that Jackie?
I'm shocked he's said that, he was the tit bag that brought in UC as I recall. The awful state of that and its effect on the poor and disabled.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
IDS had called for benefits to rise due to inflation - Fuxking Tories
To be fair Duncan Smith is odious. He sat shaking with laughter at a debate on food banks in the House of Commons and he was fist pumping the air at another debate about poverty. I believe UC was his idea too.

The debate was a petition that Monroe started that got over 100k views. His behaviour during that debate was the worst thing I had seen in a long time. He wouldn’t even speak. He sent Esther McVey to do it.

I’m not trying to defend Monroe here but he’s an appalling human being.

Reactions: 36
Have managed to watch/listen to Mr Tortoise and the Sealion laugh. Just an opportunity for Jack to try and address all the people who have done her wrong recently. As usual economic with the truth, mentions people can check her accounts - although of course Jack hasn't got round to filing their pesky accounts.

Mr Tortoise is obviously not familiar with Jack's work as he said she could make sourdough bread for them (when Jack was trying to hustle shamelessly for a job there).

Apparently Jack's not for sale so won't work with Asda. Sainsbury's, Del Monte, Hellman's, Linda McCartney are obviously exceptions.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Not surprised she hasn't got a great deal in the main account this morning, if overnight has been anything to go by.

Because somebody incadescant with fury at somebody supposedly affecting her ability to earn an income and be on the receiving end of unpleasant messages from randoms when she is but a poor, defenceless disabled pixie would NEVER highlight somebody with a Protected Characteristic (such as HIV status - automatically included under the Disabled category from the point of diagnosis) for their followers/FMs to doxx and abuse, would they? After all, that would be a reason for that person with that disability to commence court action on the grounds that it was the originator's tweet that caused harm. Somebody would NEVER do such a thing unless they had been affected by a particularly bad case of insomnia with hayfever and agitation/aggression, would they? sniff sniff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Thyme?? Really?

View attachment 1283496

Her most recent liked tweet seems to completely contradict the LITERALLY STARVING tweet which is being quoted. Jack's saying she was thin when she was 'starving' but squig is saying the poorest people aren't thin?

View attachment 1283491

At my worst financially, I weighed 6.5 stone and spent my 20 hour split shifts (70 hours a week total) in a pub sneaking leftovers from peoples plates as that’s the only food I got, being on a dire £3.50 an hour and forking out £50 a week in rent, £10 in cab fare back home (3x a week) at 4am as it was not safe to walk because I was being emergency taxed up to my bleeping eyeballs for 8 long weeks which equalled a two stone weight loss. so fucken Do One Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Well if she doesn’t want to dredge up her personal trauma maybe shouldn’t have lied that she was literally starving to 500k people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
“I’m having a lovely afternoon (it’s 6.30 hun) round a friends (Harold’s)” - just incase I accidentally show wifi again

cos when you’re having a lovely afternoon at friends house you spend your time policing twitter - right

• Haha
Reactions: 74
i also got technical middle class which i was offended by because apparently i have a small social circle - not true!

the quiz is flawed though because there’s no option to say whether daddy has an MBE or if you grew up with a lilac mercedes
I'm a member of the Elite, which is news to me, as I'm a Secondary School teacher.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The eejits that follow her will take it for gospel that poor Jack has £19 between her and the workhouse. Some poor sod.with less to their name than she spends on cutlery, will likely bung twenty quid into her PayPal and she’ll let them.
She‘s a fukcing disgrace

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.