Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe relevent to the flying monkey phenomenon?
Apparently I'm established middle class. I have my doubts about the authenticity of these results given that I know both solicitors and shop workers and listen to both classical and indie music 🙃

I'd bet money on JM coming out more middle class than me though. My last sideboard was an upcycled freebie and I don't own any Tiffany earrings 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s worth keeping in mind that class tester is I think nearly 10 years old. The financials on it will be hopelessly out of date given rise in house prices. Be interesting to try it with your 2013 house price and see if you’re as posh.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
“I’m having a lovely afternoon (it’s 6.30 hun) round a friends (Harold’s)” - just incase I accidentally show wifi again

cos when you’re having a lovely afternoon at friends house you spend your time policing twitter - right
She’s surely not at a mates house using the WiFi to watch the kickyball?

I don’t actually know if Liverpool were playing today (just googled. Tomorrow)

How will she manage to watch Liverpool in the champions league final?

Will someone help the smol pixie and get her WiFi before the 28th?

Reactions: 19
The hit TV show Keeping up Appearances is called the crow who walks like a swan in Hindi, which seems rather apt for a smol pixie. It may also be where she got her ideas on class from. The show, not the country.
I ❤ Facts!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There's a programme on Radio 4 now, "Profile"featuring our Jack....my husband's cooking tea and has radio on
it's......interesting!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Not me rinsing beans.
4DE2E802-A252-4442-AD53-4D62DF024671.jpeg

For a chilli con carne. The sauce gives me ick
P.s it was a ring pull

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
There's a programme on Radio 4 now, featuring our Jack....my husband's cooking tea and has radio on
it's......interesting!
I've just heard this. It's bleeping disgusting that she's still making money out of this tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Don’t listen to Radio 4 right now if you want to keep your blood pressure at a normal level

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In 2015 its said she joined the Green party after leaving the Labour party in 2013 or something. So did she still vote for Labour despite this?
I was just going to say that. Did she not write an article saying I didn’t leave labour labour left me.
She’s just a liar full stop. Lies about everything. Compulsive liar

Reactions: 33
Been watching you all for a while because I agree with you all- SHES ON MY RADIO IN MY KITCHEN RADIO FOUR … HAVE I GONE MAD, AM I HAVING AUDITORY HALLUCINATIONS?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Don’t listen to Radio 4 right now if you want to keep your blood pressure at a normal level
Quoting myself, sorry, but bleeping Xanthe Clay, and all the other arse licking tears - screaming

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Haven't properly grunked yet and misread this and thought "Why is Paxman getting involved?" Now I think about it: just the one interview! Please!
Sadly he's retiroed these days. But I bet if he saw half of this he'd probably do a comeback special.
There's a programme on Radio 4 now, "Profile"featuring our Jack....my husband's cooking tea and has radio on
it's......interesting!
Profile.
Matt Hancock was on there a few months before his dramatic downfall. Just sayin...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.