Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On point one I would have defended anyone else as I had no idea alt text is a thing. People can’t be expected to know everything. But then I remembered Jack thinks she does know everything and orchestrated that horrendous pile on earlier so no sympathy from me.
With her constant AuDHD claims, alt text is 100% something should she know about as the vast majority of us do use it (as do all SM AuDHDers that I follow on SM, not a single one of them fails to do it).

Reactions: 22
Is this WhatsApp group just her endlessly raging at Mom and Jay Rayner and they reply with emojis every few days? Only in the morning because they know she won’t respond for a few hours and there’s no danger of getting embroiled in a conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Never heard of this one. Seems to mostly based on the jobs of people that I know? (Plus my own).
I probably would have fallen into this when just out of uni. Worked in a bar all through uni and when I didn’t get a day job straight away I got full time shifts in a bar and was surrounded by lots of arts type people so we would have had nice ‘culture”

Reactions: 15
Well according to this 'ere fred I oighta be doffin me cap to ya's all and callin' you all ma'am and guv'nor like a good ole povvo oik...
I'm abart to break airt in a few bars ov Step In Time..

Ar be Jack's target audience so I is guvnors and ma'ams...

Cooking up some slop now, step in time..
Chucking it all back up now, step.in time..
Never need a reason, never need rhyme,
Cook year slop now step in time..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m working today so intermittently grunking and so far this thread is putting me right off my tea 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i also got technical middle class which i was offended by because apparently i have a small social circle - not true!

the quiz is flawed though because there’s no option to say whether daddy has an MBE or if you grew up with a lilac mercedes
Yes. Were you poor for 10 months in 2012? Did you have to sell lightbulbs? Send exceptionos

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Yes. Were you poor for 10 months in 2012? Did you have to sell lightbulbs? Send exceptionos
Do you have an Emin hanging in your bathroom? if so was it:

a) bought with your own money
b) gifted by a dear friend who received it from Jerry Hall but couldn’t accept it on account of being anti-Murdoch

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The squiggs preaching be kind and then being absolute dicks really irritate me. How do they not see what they’re doing?!

I got emergent service worker too. Not heard of that before but pretty accurate (I RENT)

Reactions: 37
Well I've never been called that before. I've been called many things in my life, but never that.. 🤪🤪
Emergent service worker for me, which has actually improved in the last few years, I was the one beginning with p
Obviously Jack is the poorest of the poor Queen pov

Reactions: 23
I think I got mine purely on owning a home (in the lowest bracket) and going to the theatre (to watch am dram productions of things like talking heads, full monty and brassed off) to support our local playhouse so it doesn’t end up boarded up. I’ve never been to uni but I’ve done lots of CPD and landed professional status this year. We know lots of lorry drivers as my OH (who exists) is a logistics manager

• Haha
Reactions: 33
THAT MAN is posting again. Probably a bit too nuanced for Jack. She will be online later asking everyone do they prefer turkey twizzlers or rustler burgers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it's her lard gravy. The very brave @TurnedUpInTipp made it when Mrs TUIT was out for the day. I think they had to bury it or something before she came back 😂
Nah, it was just a random gravy picture. I tried to illustrate my joke by searching for ‘brown slop’ but every picture looked like it had too much texture.

That social class quiz is kind of bollocks. I’m apparently established middle class, despite RENTING and having no savings. But I do have friends with fancy job titles and occasionally go to things like the opera on very cheap or free seats. I don’t even have any Tiffany earrings. Send cashos.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
As celebrated author of the best-selling Jacktionary it is my duty to point out that humans, being as we are a collection of conjoined spheres in a 3D space, don't have edges to be soft around #laserfocused

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.