Jack Monroe #310 Stay pressed, fools!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not going to say much on this, as I don't know enough but I think some of the cases she insensitively invokes are actually failures in care which led to the deaths.
I think that is the case. That Jack uses these tragedies for her own clout is truly disturbing.
A family friend died under lack of care circumstances. He had health issues that were fobbed off. He'd been put on benefit sanctions, and died of pneumonia at 42. He left behind three kids.
I hate she exploits people like him. They're not real to her. They're just there so she can try and shock people into shutting up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 89
Been on the eternal grunk and wow…what a rollercoaster. I really thought they would be exposed as the grifting liar she is this time. But no, they are still bullying and scamming as ever. Truly a nasty piece of work.
Jack, you’re not working class, you’ve never been working class, and watching you try it on like one of your ugly jumpers is actually vomit inducing.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
She's even nastier and more unbearable than usual, I wonder what's up? Feeling cock-a-hoop after sending out actual legal letters, or in a fit of narc rage because Harold has LEFT? Her behaviour is bizarre. And isn't her implication that JO has nicked her work a rather dangerous one? What 'history' do they have? #teamJamie

Reactions: 58
She's even nastier and more unbearable than usual, I wonder what's up? Feeling cock-a-hoop after sending out actual legal letters, or in a fit of narc rage because Harold has LEFT? Her behaviour is bizarre. And isn't her implication that JO has nicked her work a rather dangerous one? What 'history' do they have? #teamJamie
A history of him routinely ignoring her. Nothing winds her up more. I hope today's squig does the same, and mutes that tweet and carries on as usual. Some of the Jackolytes are being educated as much as possible as to her contradictions in the comments underneath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Is she trying to compare herself to the people who died when they were malnourished? What’s the reason for this cosplay. She hasn’t been on benefits for 12 years now.

One minute she’s toot tooting about her doctorates and the next she’s going on about being starving?

I don’t know why she has this obsession with being working class. I am working class. I come from a working class background. I’m quite happy to be working class as well. What difference does it make if she’s working or middle class?

She thinks she has to be working class to be the voice of poverty? Like. She lives in an affluent area and she pays a grand and a half in rent a month. What’s working class about that? She has a smeg and Vivienne Westwood dresses. She told Jude Law to sit the duck down in the Groucho 🤣🤣🤣

As you do when you are on the bones of your bleeping arse eh?

Her problem is that she’s caught between all the bragging she wants to do about meeting Jude Law and pretending she’s poor so people will send her cash. Working class scrap who needs dosh.

I actually thought it was hilarious when she said she couldn’t afford to put her heating on after she admits her rent is 1.5k a month .... and other people are subsidising her lifestyle

Just put the bleeping heating on and your daft followers will pay your bills.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Been on the eternal grunk and wow…what a rollercoaster. I really thought they would be exposed as the grifting liar she is this time. But no, they are still bullying and scamming as ever. Truly a nasty piece of work.
Jack, you’re not working class, you’ve never been working class, and watching you try it on like one of your ugly jumpers is actually vomit inducing.
She doesn’t understand us or our lives, she views us through a middle class prism. She is a caricature of a working class woman with all the toughness, all the joy and all the camaraderie sucked out.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I wondered if old Harold had left too. No mentions of his surprisingly normal hands for a while.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It's pure jealousy and spite. JO is dyslexic and really struggled at school and has talked about how he got this piss taken out him for going to special needs classes for additional support. Despite that he's put all that crap behind him, found something he's good at and been really successful. Contrast that with Jack still wailing about school and her never ending tacky drama.

I think she's on safer ground accusing JO of nicking things from her because there's not a person alive stupid enough to believe he'd benefit by taking anything from that no talent slopgibbon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Also I’m making some assumptions here… but mentioning the book she supposedly writing about people who have died whilst the DWP have sanctioned their benefits and then her claim to have been “literally starving” will no doubt feature in said book.

The book will likely be a mixture of tragic real life tales interspersed with her own moan prose of how she almost starved. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Was just looking up the feral foster children article and this bit stood out. Jack claims that going to Grammar School isn't elite, but in my opinion, saying it in this context, it does come about a bit elitist. Not sure why it was mentioned unless to show they had very different lives to these Children?

Screenshot_20220521-114609_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I wondered if old Harold had left too. No mentions of his surprisingly normal hands for a while.
I think it’s hilarious that she said he has to be anon for his own protection. No one gives a duck who she’s dating

The same way she had to follow her son home from school incase he was kidnapped and she made those mad cartoon videos as well to protect her family. Allegedly.

Reactions: 36
Jack with all the high fashion and expensive furniture items reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Homer wins the lottery but can't tell Marge so keeps hiding things like washing machines in the wild for her to come across 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I really really hope all those horrible, disgusting flying monkeys currently piling on that tweet are her patreons so it’s only horrible, disgusting people funding a horrible, disgusting twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I really really hope all those horrible, disgusting flying monkeys currently piling on that tweet are her patreons so it’s only horrible, disgusting people funding a horrible, disgusting twit.
I can guarantee they are not. That kind are only there for the drama

Reactions: 31
Just catching up on the Mumsnet thread, which is amazingly still up, and this may explain some of her Jamie Oliver animosity.

Screenshot 2022-05-21 at 12.07.38.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
I think she is probably pissed off at how much attention the lovely Miguel Barclay is getting. She wouldn’t dare slag him off as he appears to be extremely well liked and professional.

she is probably pissed because Jamie has a tv show and new book coming out in September. And look it’s on offer on Amazon. I’ve just bought it #influencedbyjack

1653131759814.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Can I just say, BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and EXACTLY. Also cookery books are not highbrow literature you monumental whelksplat, unless they're that Isabel Allende one that I bought by accident thinking it was a novel and frankly it still read like one because she is a beautiful writer. You, MadamSir, are a slopgibbon who throws their own tit at the page.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Just catching up on the Mumsnet thread, which is amazingly still up, and this may explain some of her Jamie Oliver animosity.

View attachment 1282915
I imagine part of Jamie’s ‘beef’ with 30p meals is that he knows that it brings down quality of ingredients, payment for farmers and welfare standard.. not that mrs bollock sausage cares about welfare standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.