Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I ask who wrote the Wiki? It’s bloody brilliant. Funny, factual, easy to follow. I’m in awe. Good writing is a joy!
I am now off to find thread 31 and read all about Jacks visit here. I just know its Going to be good.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
That MN thread is hilarious (and god bless the tenacity of those women because it is the most joyless site to navigate). I’d guess a couple of Jack socks working overtime there tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
They wouldn’t. A lad in my year at secondary got expelled I’m sure him & his parents had to have a meeting with the head & his form tutor about it.
I only managed the feeble two days exclusion and they sent me home with a letter & phoned my parents. All schools may differ in certain ways but I’m pretty sure they all must have to follow certain procedures.
I've been a teacher and a Pastoral Lead for 20+ years. We have very strict procedures in place to manage exclusions, as do all schools. Permanent exclusion is a last resort when all pastoral interventions have failed. Going straight to permanent exclusion would only be for the most serious incidents you can imagine e.g. a very violent incident or crime. It would have to be ratified by school governors/trustees and parents have the right of appeal - there is literally no way on this earth that she was excluded without the involvement of her parents.

If she was a massive pain in the backside who had multiple fixed term exclusions (again, behaviour would have to be very poor - you don't get excluded for nothing), then she might have been sent on early study leave in Year 11 (this would have been agreed with parents). That is not an exclusion and would not be recorded as such by the school.

If she didn't get the 5 GCSEs needed for Sixth Form, then the school wouldn't let her enrol. That isn't being excluded.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Can I ask who wrote the Wiki? It’s bloody brilliant. Funny, factual, easy to follow. I’m in awe. Good writing is a joy!
I am now off to find thread 31 and read all about Jacks visit here. I just know its Going to be good.
The Wiki is amazing. Just to say on the recent Wiki addition about Lee Anderson, I don’t think he made the comments cited on GB News. Wasn’t it on some Reclaim Party interview with Daubney?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I am a patreon of a musician.
See what someone signing up to his could get:
View attachment 1268947

Compared to Jack's
View attachment 1268948

And BTW, just noticed she has gained another patreon today
I don't subscribe to anyone, but do follow a few people who have (very well run) Patreon accounts. If I saw Jack's, it would just be a big NO. The rewards are awful (I know you don't get anything), and there's so few posts to say she's had it for so long. It just looks awful compared to everyone else's. More fool the dumb suckers who are happy to burn money really.

Reactions: 31
They wouldn’t. A lad in my year at secondary got expelled I’m sure him & his parents had to have a meeting with the head & his form tutor about it.
I only managed the feeble two days exclusion and they sent me home with a letter & phoned my parents. All schools may differ in certain ways but I’m pretty sure they all must have to follow certain procedures.
My brother was sent home from school when he was 15 because someone wrote graffiti about him on a wall in chalk and he crossed his name out and wrote the name of the person who said the stuff about him.

He admitted he did it. He was the only person with his name in the school and he was sent home without my mum being told. She hit the roof because she was at work (they knew this because they know her for a variety of reasons). She was furious that he was sent home from school during the day when they knew no one would be at home and she wasn’t told.

I’m not excusing Jack but sometimes protocol and produces aren’t followed. I would very much doubt if she was expelled. She might have been excluded for a day or two but I doubt anything else.

I am completely disgusted that she’s been asking for people’s poverty stories since 2016 and has done nothing with them. She’s an absolute disgrace. I am going to have to stop looking at her twitter because she sickens me that much.

She is a ghoul.

Reactions: 27
When did she say this?
Her mum posted it on a Facebook post she made. A kid with port wine birthmarks on their legs whose parents had tattoos on their legs to match, os she didn’t feel “different”. Jack was moaning her parents never did this. Mammy posted they took her to GOSH for laser treatment as she wished. It worked for the spider Nevus on her face.
ETA mammy sounded quite fed up

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Not sure if this has been shared here. Supposedly SB's dad or someone who knows them. From 2014.
If true it is sad how he has been portrayed. Sounds like a good dad.

'For those of you throwing muck about the DS dad and how he failed to support his son or her how about a dash of truth.
The father in this case actually contacted the mother after they split after discovering she was pregnant to find out if he was the father,
He was told he didn't need to be involved at all but stated it was his child he will be there for him.
He was at the birth, moved in with mother and child for first month to support and help, then returned to work but from 4week old had his son for 2 nights a week and paid maintenance.
When his circumstances changed and was able to as now he has his son 3-4 nights a week sometimes more.
When the Moyer of his child was struggling and he found
out he did provide food, Christmas presents and offer to take there son full time whilst the mum got back onto her feet to help.
His son wants for nothing has a stable and loving family despite his parents being separated it is just the case that the father does not promote his side as he has to try and keep the peace to be able to keep seeing his son as regularly as he can and so has to suffer people's misinterpreting the gaps left in the publicity machine around the 'single mother does good' bubble'.

ADVERTISEMENT/SPOILER]

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.