Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IIRC, Jack claimed to have been expelled just before taking her GCSE exams, and the school let her take them.

She also claimed that the school expelled her and didn't tell her parents. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Which is crap, because my dad got expelled from boarding school in the late 60s and they most definitely told his grandparents, who he lived with in the holidays, and his parents. And my husband got expelled in the 70s for refusing the cane, and they called his dad down to the school. Various nephews and nieces on husbands side have also suffered the same fate, and parents have always been involved.

God, we sound a right bunch of reprobates 😂 I feel the need to point out my dad did turn out alright, even if he did grow up to be a dentist, which some people don't like 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can I just guiltily admit to plagiarism right now. I badly screenshotted this earlier (with no author credit I’m so sorry) for posterity because from now onwards and on my worst ever days this will never not be hilarious.

And because it was replying to our @Jenny, that it starts “Well Jenny” like it’s on Watchdog, Lynne Faulds Wood has just done the lead-in and batted it over to Alice Beer for the below (I admit that it’s a tad esoteric/a ref for fraus of a certain age)

CB10B513-9772-487E-80D8-AF52F03BB952.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 78
it’s half one in the morning and I still haven’t finished thread 31. It might not be the weirdest thing I’ve ever read but it certainly comes close
6FCD24AA-25A2-469F-9BD9-B01B88496E17.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I keep thinking, reading her latest chaos, how Jack behaves in a really interesting way for someone who claims to have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria.

I am loving how many people now seem to have a measure of her though.
Screenshot_20220516-021155~3.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I keep thinking, reading her latest chaos, how Jack behaves in a really interesting way for someone who claims to have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria.

But I am loving how many people seem to have a measure of her.

View attachment 1269964
Blimey, I've got insomnia. What's her excuse! Actually don't answer that 😁
She's in Hypervigilance mode...prowling around the Internet searching for libellous mentions.
She's a knob.

Reactions: 32
Why do her fingernails and teeth always look so disgusting and dirty :sick:

As someone who grew up with two alcoholic parents both on the dole, I can tell you now Jack's upbringing with two working parents wasn't anything close 2 poverty.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Babes of the canal. I was posting on these threads a couple of years ago. I ducked out because we had some real issues with our own SB. Proper awful stuff. I'm not going to say what because it's definitely not a bandwagon Jackamo has leapt on yet. She won't, I doubt. And the support network really don't need her 'help'.

Anyway, I've dipped in and out of these threads and PRAISE BEANS 🙏. You are all doing The Lords Work here lads. I'm looking forward to the trial. I still have my outfit and matching hat 🙂.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Doesn't cacophony only refer to sound?

I stand by my speculation that she has some self improvement Word a Day book. She uses far too many FANCY words incorrectly. Just doesn't make sense.
ERRR MISINFORMATION IS KIND OF HER FLEX YOU KNOW*

*she’s a silly show off bleep

Surgeries: dozens is the munchiest thing I've seen from Monroe for today, at least.
There is no way she wouldn’t have documented anything else, we’ve all seen her forensic update skills when she’s in A&E - though a head CT and a bed on standby (sure jan.gif) for her v jazzy artistic black eye was 10/10 munchos 😂
It must be killing her to not make big dramas every time she has her fillers topped up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
These are the receipts for the supposed expulsion. Apologies I forgot to check who posted them originally, I'm tired, send more sleepos 😴
EA8AFBC3-0276-4175-9579-3D9B0F6725B4.png
0676AE53-0976-41F9-A66D-8A16A61069DA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
@Nottonightbabe
Some additional school chaoses:
She was apparently eschewing buses during secondary school in favour of walking 14miles so she could use the money to buy tubs of coronation chicken to pour onto chippy chips.
She was also suffering from a very severe ED at this time also which took some years to treat.

It is of course completely possible to have severe anorexia and engage in over exercising and binge behaviours even during various treatments/at work/school etc.
However there is no way I, or any other ED people I have ever met would binge in public in that manner and then discuss said binge in public like this.

Jack Monroe 003 1/2, Licensed To Bullshit
Too early I know but 👌

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Do we know what her multiple surgeries were for?
Wasn't it something on her leg? I know there's receipts somewhere of jack saying her parents forced her to have surgery against her will. And there's receipts elsewhere of jack's mum saying that jack was so insistent to have it and they tried their best to discourage her.

Reactions: 34
Have grunked and surprised to see nobody has mentioned the: proposals - 3 serious and 100’s not serious; or the
Ever been punched - dozens of times

I’m imagining Jack going through all her old Moleskin diaries looking for notes about her brother giving her a dead arm so that she could say she’s been punched.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Have grunked and surprised to see nobody has mentioned the: proposals - 3 serious and 100’s not serious; or the
Ever been punched - dozens of times

I’m imagining Jack going through all her old Moleskin diaries looking for notes about her brother giving her a dead arm so that she could say she’s been punched.
Tbf I do not find it hard to believe that Jack has been punched many times.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.