Jack Monroe #306 Jack and the Giant Lawsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is 'cacophony of photos' in the jacktionary? 🥴
Doesn't cacophony only refer to sound?

I stand by my speculation that she has some self improvement Word a Day book. She uses far too many FANCY words incorrectly. Just doesn't make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I just want to get one thing straight because in Jackworld ....

View attachment 1269493

OK so am I right in saying that Jack inserted herself into the Lee Anderson foodbanks statement in parliament to the point of spending an entire week talking about it in the media (the Eddie Mair show etc) and on her twitter feed, wrote a statement comparing him to Prince Andrew at Pizza Express, then a 3,000 word ~essay~ making it all about her and her alleged suicide attempt .... and he didn't respond at all, until he did one interview at the end of the week when he was asked about her and replied with a couple of sentences in the middle of a longer interview? And that's what *Jack's* suing *him* for?
This is so worth remembering, the way you’ve laid it all out gives such a clear perspective. Like, when you look at the week leading up to it, it just makes you wonder how something like this didn’t happen sooner.

Out of all those posts I just spammed I thought it was ultimate bitchiness to suggest Teresa may was a school bully. That was just bizarre. But apparently Tara PT would have absolutely not been.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone know were Tara PT and Diana even friendly?
Doubtful.
TPT was Prince Charles' goddaughter and the PT family were very onside with Charles.

As an aside I'm sharing something which always makes me giggle is Tara's sister is an author called Santa Montefiore.
Being christened 'Santa' is hilarious enough but her full name (which she does use on official documents) is Santa Palmer-Tonkinson-Sebag-Montefiore.
I'm guessing she also has a middle name..

• Haha
  • Wow
oh my god she’s a utter cretin . This is a new fav thread for me …

x thank you for such a succinct update
Wilkommen!
We love it when Tattlers come and visit us from other threads.
Please read the Wiki and if you've got the time start from Thread one. If you need a shortcut then we thoroughly recommend thread #31 where Jack herself visited and we handed her arse back to her.
Take a seat and tell us your origin story of when you realised Jack Monroe was a liar x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My God she can waffle some old tit 🙂
I have long suggested that we cordon off part of the UK" 😭 "I expected hell in a handcart as soon as I saw the results for Basildon on the night of the 23rd" 😭
Cause of death: bored to death by Pub Bore Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I am so glad this thread exists. Thanks to the OG Fraus that started it. I remember finding it and thought OMG - I'm not crazy, others have noticed it too. I imagine many more are figuring out the same as the grift intensifies.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
And here is a post begging for poverty stories. She has been mining stories for 6 years
View attachment 1269769
It's actually quite scary how much access she is having/had with really vulnerable people. And in this instance just as fodder for a book.

In the context that this is 'her job' is there protection for these people? When I worked with people who were vulnerable I had to have an enhanced DBS and had to undergo yearly stat/man training in safeguarding etc and so forth. She says she has people messaging her in DMs that sound like they would be within this category and can only hope that protocols that professionals would follow would be adhered to.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
There’s an episode of the Simpsons where Homer accidentally listens to some subliminal learning tapes and becomes incredibly verbose, using ridiculously over the top language. Reading Jack’s posts often reminds me of that.

(And the Friends episode where Joey uses the thesaurus to change every word on his reference.)

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.