Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg this cheeky cunt - no one has anything but sympathy for your poor child. The only thing I’ve ever asked for is considering you’re taking £4-6k pcm from Patreon alone you consider taking him abroad for the first time? Or even just to London. And you consider saving for his future before horrible Tiffany nipple ring earrings you horrible narc mamapapa.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Let's get litigious, litigious
I want to get litigious
Let's all become litigants
Let me hear your lawyer talk, your lawyer talk
Let me hear your lawyer talk

RE: £10 broadband. BT are offering a £10/month and a £20/month contract if you're on benefits. You give them your national insurance number for the check but they will actually do the switch immediately and presumably later drag you out of your home and beat you with sticks shouting 'NOT POOR! NOT POOR!' if you fail the check.

• Haha

trancejunkie

If she actually gave a shit about providing healthy, nutritious meals for affordable costs, she could do way more than write slop books.

How about forming an actual charity kitchen foundation which provides education, employment and actual food for people in need? Strike up community partnerships with food coops, pantries and encourage the use of sustainable locally sourced ingredients.

Partner with local allotments and other socially inclusive agencies, including schools, colleges and universities to develop training and events.

I could go on, but jesus fuck she’s done the square root of fuck all other than claim she’s an expert on poverty. So fuckin what?!

• Heart

OwlRightsReserved

VIP Member
Here's another for Jack. It took me ages. I think its corruscating scathing message is the sort of thing that could 'bring a government to its knees' (in the words of A Mole.
PS in case the subject matter is too deep it is of a Tory fat cat. Eh? Yes? Take that Tory fascists.
(BTW only £35 to go to charity OBVIOUSLY)

View attachment 1270784
Oh Jelly, what a jolly chap your wee cat is. I feel like we've really encapsulated the dichotomy of being canal members.

Spending time with the canal:
Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 13.09.01.png

Having to think about Jack:

Screenshot 2022-05-16 at 13.08.52.png

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

MancBee

VIP Member
Jack's back replying to her blue-ticked friends (no time for you today, plebs!), likely in between firing off emails to Mumsnet, "Take it down! TAKE IT DOWN! I will get my internet lawyer onto you!"

View attachment 1270523
If Emma Hardy MP is so naïve to believe that "Haters wont win" she has no right being an MP. Haters can, and often do, win. The law protects everyone the same, whether they are "Haters" or the nicest people to walk the earth. Indeed many of the nicest people I know have been taken for a mug, and the most horrible ones get away with all sorts of wrongdoings on a technicality.

That may not be nice, or seem fair, but it is the truth.

• Heart

holliebollie

Chatty Member
I told someone today (alright, stop asking me, it’s my OH) that she claims to be working class despite having a Seamaster watch for her 18/21st. He said, ‘Surely anyone with one of those is from a rich family?’ YES??!?!!!? That’s literally what we’ve been saying for 303 effing threads. That’s all it took, a mention of THAT watch. How are there so many nubbins who can’t use Google (but can use Twitter?!)? These threads have taught me a lot but one thing I’m genuinely better at is critical thinking. People spewing the same slogans over and over ‘I rent/I’m working class/I need a forever home/my rent bounces/no butter/£34 in the bank’ just won’t cut it anymore. I don’t believe anyone anymore without some proof and I’m much happier for it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Darlingbitgauche

So Jack won't claim benefits she is entitled to and eligible for but will ask for donations from the public, some of whom have shown that they can't really afford it.

Thanks for confirming.

• Heart
  • Sick

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Monday morning lawsuit remorse for Jack.
Shoulda left that there alligator in the pet shop.

Re comments about SB - it’s one of the tattle rules to not post negative stuff about children, so it would be reported and removed ASAP (not that we ever would say anything negative about him - and he wouldn’t even be mentioned if she didn’t). She can’t blame us or the other site when she seems proud about him googling her Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Now that would have been a perfect case for a court case for libel. On the part of the barman she accused of spiking her drink/planning to rape her because he would have been easily identifiable to anybody who knew where the PMLS was being filmed, the bar and the staff. Could have got him beaten up, fired, unemployable in the area.

But because he was but a lowly barman, he wouldn't have had the resources to do so. So she could have ruined a man's life purely on the basis of wanting an explanation why when she would drink entire bottles of spirits, she got pissed and threw up after LJC paid out a fortune to get her home.

• Angry
  • Sad

MancBee

VIP Member
Well that explains a lot. Since childhood she has dreamed of a life surrounded by, and being part of, the wealthy and elite. Nothing less will do for Jack.

She has spent all her adult life trying to be included in those "parties and princesses". She sees herself as worthy of a higher place in society.

Most young girls grow out of such fantasies. Jack thinks she deserves for those fantasies to come true.

What a sad little life.

• Heart

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I think my half of the Aussie contingent should be congratulated for managing to stay up until after sunrise twice in a row to keep up with the latest and greatest CHAOS!
Good teamwork Kanga @Wooh
I like the hahaha, it's kind of my aesthetic.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been shared here. Supposedly SB's dad or someone who knows them. From 2014.
If true it is sad how he has been portrayed. Sounds like a good dad.

'For those of you throwing muck about the DS dad and how he failed to support his son or her how about a dash of truth.
The father in this case actually contacted the mother after they split after discovering she was pregnant to find out if he was the father,
He was told he didn't need to be involved at all but stated it was his child he will be there for him.
He was at the birth, moved in with mother and child for first month to support and help, then returned to work but from 4week old had his son for 2 nights a week and paid maintenance.
When his circumstances changed and was able to as now he has his son 3-4 nights a week sometimes more.
When the Moyer of his child was struggling and he found
out he did provide food, Christmas presents and offer to take there son full time whilst the mum got back onto her feet to help.
His son wants for nothing has a stable and loving family despite his parents being separated it is just the case that the father does not promote his side as he has to try and keep the peace to be able to keep seeing his son as regularly as he can and so has to suffer people's misinterpreting the gaps left in the publicity machine around the 'single mother does good' bubble'.

ADVERTISEMENT/SPOILER]

• Heart
  • Wow