Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Ref: Jack tweeting out the text donation number for Trussel Trust; has anyone seen her do that before?
Trying to prove to the media that’s she’s not a scammer.
Whacking up that PayPal link was the biggest mistake she has made this weekend.
Not asking her followers to stop paying into it was her second mistake and not addressing how much she’s been given and what she intends doing with it is her third.
She has time to tweet about soldering irons but not to be transparent about PayPal donations. Hardly the behaviour of someone who is just like Jesus.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Toffee finger

VIP Member
I wonder how many of these times coincided with Jack needing to deflect something and look as though she is selfless? 🤔
They were either a deflection or she worded things in a way which meant people donated to her;

25th September was the cut to Universal Credit proposal so she came back from her Twitter break with a £20 a week shop photo, a poor single mother ramble and finally a link to donate to TT. Moaned she didn’t get paid for talking to the press. People donated to her tip jar

20th January was the 344% rice and 15 million people reading her thread on it. Tip jar link wasn’t activated from what I could find but people donated on the back of her “good work”.

22nd January was the VBI starting. She mentioned an elderly gentleman having to eat toothpaste and people wanted to help. Of course she’d already got him food and help so asked for donations to Trussell instead. People donated to the tip jar too.

1st Feb was the teemill T-shirt chaos

17th March was her birthday where she didn’t want presents just a donation to Trussell Trust. She then linked her tip jar anyway.

22nd April was the Kevin pasta chaos

• Heart
  • Haha

hellosailor⚓

When did it became acceptable for the left to openly promote violence against their political opponents? I think Lee Anderson is a horror bag but imagine his supporters making an image like this? I also hate Jack's fash merch 🤢

This is from a big politics group on Facebook. I left twitter because of said violent posturing!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I think this was potentially the book that ICO squigg shared her story about.
I have a feeling that Jack sets up accounts/email addresses and then when she loses phones or changes them forgets passwords. Would explain why there is the old Instagram and a couple of public Facebook accounts.
I wondered if this was what the ICO squig was referring to. So the squig sent her story, and it sat languishing in Jack's vast unread inbox. For years. Then when asked Jack rudely said how on earth should she know what happened to it 🤷‍♀️ and how did she even know if squig actually sent it.
Yes that is treating people's data with respect.
Like all those supermarket receipts for the Very Boring Index she asked for.

• Sad
  • Wow

Tabitha D

VIP Member
When Jack talks about these “expensively privately educated men”, who does she mean?
Lee Anderson - state school, no university (became a coal miner on leaving school). His CV includes both volunteer and social care work.
Martin Daubney - state school, son of a coal miner, Manchester Uni.
Laurence Fox - Harrow (yes, an expensive private school), expelled.
She doesn’t half generalise.

• Heart

Geetbo

VIP Member
Just when you thought things couldn't get any worse - Jack decides to head to the kitchen with a pack of pig's arsecheek bacon. Send helpos.

• Haha
  • Sick

Geetbo

VIP Member
The frigging pumble feels like a year ago and it was only about a week. We’ll be back in our vienetta hats for thread 400 before we know it. TOOT TOOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

MaineCoonMama

VIP Member
I had my drink spiked on NYE 1996 and Jack's story actually rings true to me. Funnily enough I also suspected the barman. I won't go into details but something awful happened to another girl that night and i was so lucky I headed to the loo instead of going outside.
Drink spikers have a special guillotine in hell reserved for chopping their bits off.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Clapster1

Chatty Member
This, to me, is genuinely mind boggling!?!? 🤯
People that really know you; love you and care about you would not have their heads turned by threads of viscious fantasy. Any concerns would surely be raised and could easily be put to bed as the lies that they are right!?!?!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

jenny2603

VIP Member
First poster is the one who's asking for their paypal donation back.

View attachment 1270832
Top squig is quite right. Whilst problems do arise with claims and the system can be tough to negotiate if you don't know what your doing or have other problems, poor mental health, literacy issues etc. There are people -CAB/local money advice services that can and will help you because they know what they're doing and can sometimes identify additional money you should be claiming. A responsible person who wanted to help people on benefits would be highlighting sources of help, not making the whole thing sound like such an ordeal that you shouldn't do it. Increasingly convinced Jack is a secret Tory, trying to starve the poors. There is a longstanding and significant problem with benefits lying unclaimed and to see someone intentionally contribute to it whilst calling themselves an anti poverty campaigner is disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 66