Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cantthinkofausername

To be fair. Speaking as a short arse who is just short of five two I would say someone who is five 3 is small. I know that isn’t what the stats say but I class myself as wee.

Not because I think of myself as a smol pixie but because I struggle in supermarkets. Let’s just say picking things off certain shelves is a bloody impossibility

I do understand that that’s an average height for UK women but that too baffles me as I have rarely met anyone in my life shorter than I am.
I'm 5'3" now, both my sister and my daughter are around 5'1". It is noticeable how many younger women are quite tall now.

Reactions: 12

Phillipa78

Chatty Member
I regret to inform you that the actress who plays the indomitable Sister Michael in Derry Girls has liked that arse-licking post about Jack’s Sainsburys gig. Wonder if she knows how it came to an end?
Can someone give me the potted version please? These threads are prolific! 😂

Reactions: 12

hollywood

Just to say, Jack’s mammy posted about this a few years ago on a local news story or some such.
They were at the swings when she was about 5 (assume the brother was also there) and when she turned around, a man was holding Jack’s hand leading her towards the gate so she took Jack away from him.

It would be an attempted abduction.
Feck I’m sorry I was glib about the mute part troops. Please delete if it went too far .

• Heart
Reactions: 11

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Does anyone have the time to explain Teemill to me. It was before my time and I keep seeing it referenced.

• Heart
Reactions: 10