Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NellieBoo

VIP Member
Babes of the canal. I was posting on these threads a couple of years ago. I ducked out because we had some real issues with our own SB. Proper awful stuff. I'm not going to say what because it's definitely not a bandwagon Jackamo has leapt on yet. She won't, I doubt. And the support network really don't need her 'help'.

Anyway, I've dipped in and out of these threads and PRAISE BEANS 🙏. You are all doing The Lords Work here lads. I'm looking forward to the trial. I still have my outfit and matching hat 🙂.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
“I’m in an episode of The Bad Mentals; please send me screengrabs of every shred of criticism about me that you find online”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I just want to get one thing straight because in Jackworld ....

download-31.jpg

OK so am I right in saying that Jack inserted herself into the Lee Anderson foodbanks statement in parliament to the point of spending an entire week talking about it in the media (the Eddie Mair show etc) and on her twitter feed, wrote a statement comparing him to Prince Andrew at Pizza Express, then a 3,000 word ~essay~ making it all about her and her alleged suicide attempt .... and he didn't respond at all, until he did one interview at the end of the week when he was asked about her and replied with a couple of sentences in the middle of a longer interview? And that's what *Jack's* suing *him* for?

• Heart
  • Haha

Sglodion

Chatty Member
I would love if there was a problem with her PayPal and she got locked out of it for a month and had to live off her own earnings .... and slop.
Lol, she might finally get through all that fish in the freezer.

Also from the MN thread:
1652644375121.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmapism

VIP Member
If I was Lee Anderson I would be delighted at the opportunity to present a colour-coded ring binder full of Jack's own words and open contradictions. You could even (were you so inclined) use these threads to create mini timelines of key events that line up with her shaking her tip jar. Imagine the graphs!

Jack 'I don't solicit money' followed by pages and pages of her both explicitly and inexplicitly asking for money. Dates/timestamps. Huge jobs inserted into the timeline. The kind of opportunities that genuine WC folk will never, if ever, have.

I would use that she applied for furlough assistance for her business but hasn't filed or paid taxes as an example of how little she gives a shit about giving back.

My favourite new one is 'my rent is due and I'm on the bones of my arse finanicially' Okay so ITV don't pay you then? You aren't on Lorraine currently?

• Heart
Reactions: 87

MancBee

VIP Member
I know it is petty, but why does Jack start her diatribe with "Wrote this thing for t'paper"? Is that common parlance in Southend?

T'paper? T'paper? She can sod off making fun of northern accents.

Her use of regional accents and words is embarrassing, all the stereotypes rolled out from the apples and pears at the back'o'ginnel, och aye the noo, so they are.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Geetbo

VIP Member
As a 30 year old childless (and 6’3”) man, I’ve never been drawn to mumsnet. However I have just had a look at that thread and am having a good hoot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Droosie123

VIP Member
Sorry but “I’m autistic, I can’t lie” has just had me snorting coffee.
My son is autistic and perfectly able to lie…..he just isn’t very good at it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
It's a childlike drawing of cat, is it felt tip? With an 'edgy' slogan written in biro.
Here's another for Jack. It took me ages. I think its corruscating scathing message is the sort of thing that could 'bring a government to its knees' (in the words of A Mole.
PS in case the subject matter is too deep it is of a Tory fat cat. Eh? Yes? Take that Tory fascists.
(BTW only £35 to go to charity OBVIOUSLY)

IMG_20220516_125332.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
On a now permanent grunk, this is all so much to take in! I’ve had dealings with Lozza’s uncle, he was a deeply unpleasant individual, and I have the feeling it runs in the family so I find it hard to get behind Lozza even if he’s running rings around Jack. As Mr Dogs is currently rewatching Star Wars I feel the need to use Yoda phrasing, throughly conflicted am I.
The reason I’ve got so far behind is because the Dogs household has a new, er, dog. We lost our sweet girl back in January and beautiful sixteen month old boy has now filled our dog shaped hole.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83